What would the doctor tell me to do?

So 2 weeks ago I punched a wall (I've asked questions about this before but haven't gotten a very good answer on what I should do) and my ring finger and pinky finger knuckles are now really sore. It's pretty hard to move my pinky but I got an X-Ray and there isn't a fracture or anything. What should I do and when I go to the doctor again, what do you think he'd tell me to do? Would he give me a splint? Cause it's really painful :( The weird thing is that it's been 2 weeks and it still hurts heaps? Thanks!

  • Will give me a splint
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Buddy tape the fingers
    100% (2)0% (0)67% (2)Vote
  • Won't tell me to do much... just take painkillers
    0% (0)100% (1)33% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy


What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

  • No idea. You probably bruised the bone, which takes forever to heal. Just go to the doctor and find out for yourself.