What could the reason be when someone is not replying to your messages?

Theyve ignored it 5 times but they are reading it?

• They're clearly don't want to talk
  • They're busy

Most Helpful Guy

• they are just ignoring you clearly I message my LDR she give me reply so late and after 4 or 3 day after we broke up as she treating me like a shit and she is ignoring me really get mad at her then she get mad at me then we brokeup as friend too

Most Helpful Girl

• rudeness... or the person is showing u clearly she or he is not interested in chatting..
    anyway i think even i am not interested it shows a good manners at least write back sorry i am busy... thats it

What Guys Said 3

• The first OPTION.

• It can really be either not enough context

• Any female that PMs me is a catfish.

What Girls Said 5

• Rather than calling him out when he doesn’t respond, I would say make other plans.

Don't wait on him because people tend to see how much they can get away with. If you’re always available to him, he’ll treat you like a doormat.

If you are selectively available and only act as accommodating as he is to you, you will get the respect and ''good behaviour'' you’re looking for. This isn’t just a guy thing, it’s a human thing. We value only what we have to work for.

Good luck.

• Oh I didn't read the whole thing before voting... um uh it depends i guess. I mean they might be busy, or they don't want to talk... i have no idea

• They're either busy or they don't want to talk to you.

• Either they're not interested, don't have time to reply, or don't know what to reply with.

• He doesn't want to talk to you