Is it sad to take teddies to university?

I will be going to university soon and wonder if people will think I'm weird/ sad if I take some teddies with me. I would only take about 2. Would you do this and what would you think of someone who did?

• This is very weird/sad
  • This is a little weird/sad
  • Maybe
  • No it's fine

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people might think so, but it doesn't matter. I know I wouldn't think less of you for it, in fact, I'd find it charming.

I don't know why there is so much pressure to grow up and become jaded and cynical and "edgy" all the freaking time. I would want to hold on to my inner child as long as possible. I am going back to that way, myself. But I wish I had done it sooner.

Don't "grow up" for other people or to be "cool". Only do it if you want to, for yourself. None of us are getting any younger, hold on to the sweetness as long as you can.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• For a girl, a little weird.
    For a boy, he'd become the laughing stock of his dorm.
    Double standards *sigh*

• For anyone wondering. This is the asker

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...ite+loves+Teddy+Bear1.jpg

• im a 17 year old guy and i still like my teddy bears

• its fine d00d. take 3 if it makes you feel better lol.

• It's cool, people all tend to copy the ideal of a "normal" person, I feel that people are getting more boring with all dat changing stuff.
    I'dd definitely support more individual minds

• i think that's cute ^.^

• So at my school, we had a freshman seminar with the president of our university. at the end, he gave us a teddy bear. We were supposed to give it to someone special. I was too scared to give it to my best friend, who i also had a crush on (still do, but whatever). so i ended up keeping mine. and i'm a dude. so you're fine

• It's fine. Women do that kinda shite

:P

• Nah it's fine if you like teddies, take some.

• No I think it would be cool

• Does it matter what underwear or lingerie you wear at university?

• That's cute!

• haha thats kinda fun

What Girls Said 5

• Unless these 'Two teddies" are special collector's items you wish to show of to some friends, for a day anyway, I find that taking the Twosome could create Attention from people who may be rude and crude.
    Good luck. xx

• i think its fine

• Lol its fine

• No one will care. Its pretty normal. Plenty of geeky girls have character plushies and many other girls will have at least one teddy in their dorm room once Valentines Day rolls around.

• I took my favourite cuddly toy who I cuddle when I sleep still to Uni with me, plus 3 pokemon plushies. My Uni friends have hung out in my room and none of them cared (one or two can never resist taking my favourite teddy off my pillow and hugging him when they come in though lols). You're cool :)