What's your favorite browser?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
5|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a google chrome fan! I have the browser on my PC and phone.

2|1
    0|0
    • Me too also use Firefox as a back up sometimes don't work all too well on chrome

Most Helpful Guy

• I use to use Mozilla. I have a big monitor. Mozilla never opened new sites to 200%. Chrome has an option to do that. So I switched.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Used to be Chrome, but I've always loved Mozilla and now even more when it's not as restrictive as Chrome...

0|1
    0|0
  • for me its Mozilla Firefox

0|2
    0|0
  • Mozilla Nightly so far.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chrome and Opera are the fastest.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Firefox/Opera. Recently changed to Opera.

0|2
    0|0
  • Firefox, I like the security, add ons, and customization. Nothing is ever 100 percent secure on the internet, but I think Mozilla as a non profit is more dedicated to it, rather than data collection philosophy from google and Microsoft.

0|1
    0|0
  • I switched from Firefox to Chrome (or Chromium on my notebook) many years ago and am very happy with it. Fast, no problems and all the plugins I need.

0|1
    0|0
  • It used to be IE, but I've grown accustomed to Google Chrome.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chrome all the way

0|1
    0|0
  • Yandex browser:)

0|1
    0|0
  • I moved from Chrome to Firefox.
    I tried Opera twice for months but it gave me only problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • Staying at safari since Google is such a power search engine. I'll keep efficient designs.

0|1
    0|0
  • I use internet explorer

0|0
    0|0
  • Firefox. Opera is good for watching youtube stuff. Chrome is good for stuff that needs a lot of juice (for lack of better explanation), but Chrome takes so much memory.

0|1
    0|0
  • Firefox. It has many problems but it's way better than the others. Chrome is rubbish

0|1
    0|1
  • Safari on phone, chrome on laptops, unless IE required. I still hit the odd site that doesn't work on chrome. IE is like this big bloated beast that's slow but does support everything.

0|1
    0|0