I see his name everywhere, is it a coincidence?

literally see his name at least once a day for the last 6 months, quite often. His name is not very common where I'm from. I will see his name in books, hear it on the radio and I was watching a Tv show and the new character happened to have his name. Even the waiter at a resturant, the journalist of an article that caught my interest in the newspaper.
I can "feel" him in my chest, its a warm feeling. I also felt in my neck area too, like I can't even explain like I can feel him. I have felt like this for a few weeks, I haven't heard from him in a while. Dreamt about him 3 times in one week too.
Have you had such an experience? Have you come across this before?
Am I reading too much into this?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes you are reading too much into it I am afraid.

You do what you want to do... And if he is not contact you, he is doing something else that he wants to do. Only when he is making you a priority will there be something "to this."

Most Helpful Girl

• I've felt this exact thing before. It's probably not a coincidence it's just that you like him so much that whenever you hear his name your ears tune in as if someone were talking to you.
    It's pretty much a reflex... Might be a sign that you're thinking about him too much but don't quote me on that

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• This has happened to me a lot and I think it happens because subconsciously your mind is calling it and looking for it which is why you find his name very often because you do think of him and hold some feelings for him, like I did.

• I used to see numbers and it bothered me a lot. I used to ignored that sign. Some people say it's a sign from spirits. But I had no idea what those number meant.