Guys, hi guys what u do all day besides games?

Guys, hi guys what u do all day besides games?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Besides work, studying and video games?

Im into health and fitness. I like to cook. Sports betting and sports analytics. I research the most random of the random topics to expand my knowledge.

Im no stranger to partying and I like to drink booze. ;-)

0|0
    0|0
    • I find it Funny that u had to add the caveat of "besides video games "... did u feel that to be necessary? :-P

What Guys Said 12

• Bass, drums, guitar, learning how to sing and dance.

Learn networking, programming, system and game design.

Help people on here, look up politics and various other interesting things on Voat. Cook food, manage people at my job, maybe hit on a cute girl.

Mostly just trying to understand new things, whether it be about music, science, people or sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • watch scary movies. lift. ride motorcycles. train on the dummy. eat food. do my motherfucking homework. and some games lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually i work... l but i have a few days off. So i am reading, relaxing and answering some questions here. Just finished working out, about to rn a few errands and go to a starbucks and read for a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I work. Play with my dog. Hit the gym, play guitar, go for a run, read a book. Try to convince pretty girls to come to my place for ''netflix and chill''

0|0
    0|0
  • Some time on GAG. Time on my studies. Walking around. On some days filming transit as a hobby.

0|0
    0|0
  • tues - thurs: college all day
    mon, fri: 10 hour shift
    sat-sun: homework

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep, eat, work, workout, hike, run, cook, shopping, sex, eat more, and then I will play some games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently GaG

0|0
    0|0
  • 12 hours of work. 6-8 hours of sleep. 1hour excersise. So three hours of free game and fun time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I read books, watch animé or come here to spend time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Masturbate. then straight back to my game..

girl, not all guys play games a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Masterbate

0|0
    0|0