4 classes until I get my first degree, at 26 years old?

So, I have only 4 classes left. I know which ones I want to take. But the problem is, I have to take 2 classes in order to get in to those 4 and the other thing is that I already technically have enough credits to graduate, so these two that I need to take in order to get in to the 4 I actually need, I would still need to pay for because that would count as my pre-reqs. I don't want to pay for classes that I don't need the credit for. My other option is to just test out of them but well, I don't have the knowledge to do that. Should I just suck it up and pay for the classes, or should I try something else?

I'm 26 years old, and don't even have my first degree yet, god this sucks

Most Helpful Girl

• You only have four classes left and that's excellent! No worries about being 26 and only getting your first degree. There are people older than you who only have high school diplomas or less, and there are people who get their first degrees when they're in their 30's and beyond.

Pay for the classes and invest in your education as much as you can.

Most Helpful Guy

• Suck if up and pay. You are almost there. You can do it!

What Girls Said 3

• It's never too old. I'm in my final semester and will be done with college in late Dec of this year. If you feel you're too old at age 26 then how would that make me?

• I graduated with my first (and only) degree at 25.. it's NBD.

• I don't think it's bad you have it that late. and with only 4 classes left please finish!

What Guys Said 0