Who remembers their favorite toy? That you use to play with when you was a kid?

I use to play with baby alive and barbies... LOL!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Hot wheels cars, star wars figures, and my atari 2600

• Yes, this is kind of embarrassing but I was baby and my mom
    bought me a baby doll and this elderly woman who come to our house
    to help my mom out with doing housework and stuff and my mom gave her meals
    cause she never had much money and she was sweet elderly woman but
    i named the baby doll after her and called it my Lucy Doll. My mom said
    i wake her all hours of night crying for my Lucy doll , 😊

• My mums dildo's unfortunately

• Yu-Gi-Oh cards was like currency back in elementary school man we dueled to settle arguments, to gambled, and just for the fuck of it. We carried our decks EVERYWHERE as if a duel could randomly breakout at any moment.

• For me it was always a soccer ball

• legos, hotwheels, Nerf guns, power rangers, and gi joes

• A fucking spring-loaded metallic BB gun (pistol). We used to have BB gun wars in the hood all of the time when bored as kids (ages 12-15) this was the gun www.ioffer.com/.../...tol-bb-co2-air-gun-57a92.jpg

• My big brother had this weird flashlight. It was really sticky inside, and while it had a switch it never seemed to light up. He always got angry at me when he found me playing with it and told me to not tell mum.

• My WWE Wrestling figures and my stuffed animals!. I used to have wrestling matches with my stuffed Patrick the starfish lol. I would always win though lol

• GI joes. Had to have them all

• MY pokemon games !!! gameboy color and super nintendo!

• Mostly Lego and football (soccer) for me.

• Legos and ninja turtles! Lol

• i played with my weaner as a little kid.

What Girls Said 19

• i used to like hot wheels and barbies. but i had this little tape player that i would carry around everywhere. with the headphones on, but with nothing playing. i just thought it was so cool to carry it around and pretend like i was listening to music.

• When I was just few months old up to about 2 y/o, I had this Hello Kitty doll and it used to follow me everywhere I go.

I also had my share of collecting Hot Wheels and race them with my cousins.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/F6G_hapIyMs/maxresdefault.jpg

I had a few generations of the Tamagotchi, and it was hella fun! Kids those days love to play with this.
    farm1.static.flickr.com/.../...1810_42405c4bcb.jpg

I had a few Sylvanian families collectibles.
    www.store-petit.de/.../Kinderspielplatz500.jpg

I used to be obsessed with Pokemons and I always play it on my gameboy.
    gamemedia.rambleon.ru/.../game-boy-advance-sp.jpg

• I didn't have many toys... I mostly played with sticks outside haha

Anyway...

I had this collection of horse figures and I loved those. I also had a dog puppet. It was a bath toy from my childhood. I called it Sudsy. He was awesome. I lost him when I was like 7 and he showed up again when I was like 15. And if you think I was an adult and didn't proceed to carry him around on my hand for like a week... you're wrong lol

• It would be easier to ask "what wasn't my favorite toy" lol. I'm an only child, so I had a lot of toys and loved them all. But, the majority of my toys were barbies and stuffed animals. I actually have like 5 huge garbage bags of stuffed animals in our attic and I plan on keeping everyone lol.

• LOL!! It's weird when I was younger I loved Stuff animals. But as the years pass and the older I got I hate them so much. I am not sure why 😐

• I think it's normal to become disattached from things that you once liked as a kid. However, I'm not normal lol. So, I still love stuffed animals. I just like anything cute lol.

• LOL!! 😊😊😊😊

• LEGOS. LEGOS EVERYWHERE.

My dad gave me 2 and a half 1meter big boxes filled with legos. I could build a whole city with railstations, vehicles, everything. And make them drive around. I ADORED it. My bedroom always used to be such a mess and my mum kept on complaining about it... but I've never been this happy before.

... dolls have never been my thing Lmao. Never knew what to do with those.😂 I used to be (and still partly am) a pure tomboy.

• Beanie babies, pokemon toys, cabbage patch kids, barbies, ninja turtles.

• When I was a baby (on up) I had an Ewok plush doll. I would take it with me everywhere I went, and pushed it in my baby stroller as a toddler.

I had a few Barbies, some Disney ones (Aladdin and Jasmine, Ariel, Belle, Sleeping Beauty and I really wanted Pocahontas and Mulan later on).

I collected action figures as a kid. My brother had some, and I wanted them, too haha. I got some X-Men ones, Lord of the Rings, Spawn-Angela, etc. and Ninja Turtles so I could play with my brother.

I had some Polly Pockets. I liked the one that lit up

http://i.imgur.com/UzeCXty.jpg

I had some My Little Ponies.

I got some stuffed animals, including one of my favorites: a stuffed triceratops. (I was obsessed with that dinosaur).

I liked the educational toys as well. Like this kid keyboard and a mini telescope. I also got model rockets.

• I loved barbies. But I played with lots of other games, such as the train thingy, Legos, Puzzles, cars, the tea set, stuffed animals ( my favorite is still on my bed, it's Mini the Mouse x) )

• I use to play with bratz dolls lol. They were totally cute. I had a weird little girl crush on Jason haha

• barbies :)

• I'm showing my age😝but teddy ruxbin was that shit👍

• teddys and barbies... sometime trains xD

• LeapPad, Tamagotchi, Skipping Rope, Nintendo DS. :D

• I use to play with Barbie dolls and toy cars :) <3

• His name is Bamby, he is a yellow labrador teddy, and he still sleeps in my bed haha

• Cabbage patch kids.

• a red big teddy, I miss my teddy :'(

• -Polly pockets
    -Bratz dolls
    -Barbies
    -littlest pet shop
    -Cabbage Patch Kids
    -Lego

• My baby, barbies and legos :)