Who would win a fight, a boy or a girl?

So if an average boy and an average girl got into a fight (physically fighting), who would probably win that fight? (I don't mean a fight to death I mean like the 2 got upset and couldn't agree on something or they were having a not brutal fight but just one to go until the other one gives up or goes down to see which one could beat the other).

• Boy
  • Girl

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's a teenager or underwent puberty early, the average boy will win.

The only hope for an average girl to win is if they're 5-10 year-olds. At the time, I seemed taller and stronger than practically everyone in the class, even the boys. So if a boy that age were to ever tried fighting my childlike self, he might have come out hurt.

Afterwards, I started growing at a much slower pace while the boys were catching up.

Most Helpful Guy

• I presume that the average male would be stronger than the average female.

What Girls Said 3

• The average boy can probably beat the average girl in a fight.

• The girl bc if she's on her period you'd better ruuunnnnnn

• The average boy is almost twice as strong as the average girl. It's just nature.

What Guys Said 7

• Actually girl could win with a sneak attack but not in frontal one.

• Boy. This is not sexist, this is science. Boys are more percent muscle, are usually taller, basically the girl would lose.

Lol unless the girl had heels and kicked the guy in the balls

• my first bet would be boy, but if the girl doesn't fight fair all she has to do is kick him in the nuts and he is down for the count

• All else being equal, the guy would win.

• If girl is success in twisting boy's hand then boy will be in trouble

• If the girl is hot, she might win (at least I would let her win) ;)

• Boy would win. However, I wouldn't underestimate an average girl. Never judge anyone based on their looks :/