How can I stop being a pussy?

So I can't french kiss my girlfriend. I mean, I'm such a coward. Today on our date we had such a great time but I couldn't do it. Any tip? (Be as much offensive as possible)

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you have no nuts. You probably jerk off to porn every 3 hours. You probably think you're in 'love'. Which is a crock of shit. And she is probably disgusted with the the whole thing while thinking about huge masculine alpha males reaming out her pussy with their huge dicks. Was that offensive enough?

What Girls Said 1

• Give her a french kiss down there, you'll stop being a pussy, dude.

What Guys Said 7

• So I'm guessing you already kissed at least? Why do you assume she knows how to do it properly? Did she tell you? Because in my experience girls who know how to do it will start to do it anyway. But she didn't try to do it. So she must not be too comfortable with it either.

If you are both just starting out, there is nothing to be afraid or ashamed of. It's not really awkward to test out new things, it's rather cute. It will bring you closer together because knowing each other's weaknesses is an integral part of relationships. It's your privilege to know about them. It creates a unique bond between you. I cannot really explain well what I mean, but embarrassing yourself together at the same time just feels great. Nothing to be afraid of. If you do something stupid just laugh about it and keep going forward.

And if she does indeed know how to do it just be honest and let her teach you, she will enjoy that as well. Girls like to teach their boyfriend new stuff, it makes them feel good about themselves.

• Suck it up and just do it she will love it if you can do it and if there's something wrong she will tell you. Girls like it when guys can fake or seem like they are confident cause then they feel as though they can trust you. cause they can be confident.

• Next time you go out with her, do something active. When you're at a high point and having a ton of fun, square your shoulders to her and do a 1-2 sec glance at her lips. If she bites her lip, smiles really big, licks her lips, or looks at your lips, JUST GO FOR IT! If she looks away, turns her body away, or gives you a really weird look, DO NOT GO FOR IT!

Women love a guy that takes initiative. It's just about figuring out when to take that initiative and then doing it.

• It is a bit awkward at first but once you do it it will come naturally and with practice you will get good at it - Everyone has had a first kiss and was nervous about it.

• Masturbate furiously.

• You are not a coward. I have never kissed. It takes time dummy.

• look her in the eye get close and just kiss her like a man. for petes sake your 21. grow some nuts.

• Im 16. The age is fake.

• Thats why Other niggaz be giving your girl the "D". while your over there thinking about french kissing the bitch and the whole set already nutted up in that hoes mouth. pathetic your parents should wore a fuckin condom...