What would you do if you had a bank account with limitless money?

You can spend it on whatever you like, no matter how big the purchase is. No questions asked. Want to buy a room full of weed? 100 Thai prostitutes? A Greek island? Greece itself? All yours.

I think I'd spend it like crazy from day 1. Especially on my best friend. I'd enroll her in the best private school in the country and get tutors for every class along with me, also buy a nice house for her family, after buying my own family 8 different houses. I'd take her on a shopping spree, fancy restaurants, concerts and everything. Then I'd hire nannies for my little cousins and give my aunts money so they can go to college. The youngest cousin is still a baby, but I'd take the older two out of public school and put them in a private elementary school. I'd get them tutors for English.

Imagination is a nice thing

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd get my private Military and take on ISIS.
    Buy some Islands off Greece and Italy and allow the Syrians to stay there. I'd buy huge houses all around the world, loads of cars, my own huge party house and invite everyone, eat at loads of fancy resturaunts, buy my friends houses and cars, pay off their family debt... Money does mean happiness. I would live the best life any human could dream of having.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would buy so many things i would need to buy a house just to put them in!

What Guys Said 12

• I'd live comfortably but the real fun of having unlimited resources would be to give it away to deserving individuals and charities.

• I would buy all the industry in my country and also would like to go to Russia or an Asian country to enjoy.
    100 Thai prostitutes no but I would want a girlfriend like I always wanted.

• Get a nice car, request to be emancipated or just move out at 18, and save for all college costs (I'd still want to go to college because I still want to get a good education and job for my own sake).

• I wouldn't touch it cause I'd think it was a FBI trap or something

• build a time machine and build this: fashionablygeek.com/.../iron-bat2.jpg

• For a car I want the Maybach Exelero it's an 8 Million dollar car. A massive middle eastern style palace, 10 maxed out gaming PCs, every game in existence, 2 personal chefs to make all my favorite cuisines, a massive Olympic pool, and my own country.

• Is gay marriage legal in your country?

• good question. i will stop dreaming

• I'd be Batman.

• hire the strongest female hookers i could find to carry me everywhere i went

• I would help people in need of money (Africa, parts of Asia, Latin America etc)

• Grade A pussy every day for the rest of my life

What Girls Said 2

• pay all bills, save money for son's college, build a house.

• Cause massive inflation :/

Set up somewhere for all the Syrian refugees to live

Pay whatever it took to own all the patents on all the medicines in the world and make them free for hospitals to administer for anyone who needed them

Fund every trans' person's transition that I could

Pay everybody's tuition fees

Set up some way of more evenly distributing food supplies so that no-one went hungry..

Try to provide clean water for everyone in the world

Buy Rupert Murdoch's whole empire and work on making the media less horrific

Try and make sure every homeless person could have a home to move into

Obviously look after all my loved ones

Buy somewhere nice to live and lots of pretty clothes and stationary. Own cats

Buy Tittenham FC from Daniel Levy and make my best friend chairman lol

Fund various other things, I don't know off the top of my head.. Sort out shit happening in the world basically

• *Tottenham, LOL at that typo :')