Why are there so many virgins on this site?

This site is full of young teens, virgins and people who have never been in relationships. The married community is almost non existent. Is this site more for the young and inexperienced?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure people who are married have better stuff to do than this. This is a site for mostly people that have nothing to do in their free time

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• probably the same reason this site is full of men with 10 inch cocks. it's the internet...

• "Why are there so many virgins on this site?" + you're a #girl so why not give ___ some pussy and change that then? Instead of trying to talk shit about them? hahahahahah #ProblemSolved

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• That seems like a silly question. Those people are the ones with the most to learn. Makes sense they would frequente an advice website.

• memecrunch.com/.../image.jpg

... you're argument is invalid.

• Well those that seek dating advice up to 24 might also be virgins if they had previously been unsuccessful in their dating life, so it's not that surprising. If there was an age filter for questions (... like in the old days), you'd see that there are a few above 30 who are living their far more mature and refined lives by then.

• Because we came here to figure out how to lose it? Like, why the fuck else would you be here, seriously.

• Why are there so many virgins in this world

Ehhh because there's always people that are in a growing stage on their way to adulthood lol... why else

• what do you mean, you like to be fucked up by an anonymous person who is willing to help other people in their problems? stfu.

• What are you talking about? Are you being sarcastic?
    I have not find many virgins here. I am virgin but I don't judge what others do but still I think 2 in a 100 were virgins that posted questions here for the time I am here.

• Because no island was big enough to exalt all us virgins to so we came here lol

• Virgin cuties will u marry meh! Dx

• Because people like to complain about what they don't have/haven't had.

• I am here to flirt with babes whether Virgins or not 😏💕

• Welcome to the Internet, enjoy your stay!

• Im not a virgin

• well what on earth would i be doing here if i weren't a virgin? i don't even speak to women in real life. the only way to know how they think and have some fun is through sites like this.

• Because people have sex are more likely to be having sex, as opposed to spending time online.

• Yes, it's for girls to ask guys questions

• Yeah I think this site is a good platform for the young, inexperienced, and insecure.

• Back when I was desperate to find a girlfriend all I did was go online and look for places like this site for answers (All I could find was "Be yourself") Because I had gone through life not knowing what the hell to do. Everyone around me had someone whereas no one had even bothered looking my way before. So places like this gave me insight into just what the heck I needed to do. That's when I was 11. Now I'm 25 and I give advice to people who are like I was.

• Because I'm a lonely creeper who comes here to try get nudes from 13 year olds! huehuehuheuhee

What Girls Said 8

• i would say yeah it's predominantly around the 18-28 age i see the most. some are experienced, some r not, but very few married people on here.

that kinda makes sense though. like if I'm married i dont know how id have time for GaG, but kudos to the people who can do it!

• Because it's so difficult to get laid as a woman, I feel like my only shot is being on this site...

I'm assuming most married people have children, so they're probably busy raising them instead of hanging out online all day or at least I would hope they are lol

• Cause everyone else is too busy with their awesome sexual relationships.

• They are the ones who need answers, the ones who want to learn. That's why.

• Because we apparently have nothing better to do?

• Um.. maybe virgin teens have curiosity and worries so they ask here.

• "Supposedly virgins" Lol

• I noticed that too!