What was the last dream that you had?

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw 4 people get shot in a car by a pedestrian. I teleported in the car and we all went to the hospital. While waiting in the waiting room everyone was fighting over what show to watch on Netflix. I left to go to Gamestop where the guy who played Lex Luthor on Smallville was the guy behind the desk. I hit a button activating the security alarm. My friend walks in the Gamestop and hands me a plastic bag really close to my face, when I grab for it, I woke up because I had poked myself in the eye trying to grab it.

That was the dream.

What Guys Said 10

• i had a dream i was latee to pick up my daughter (i dont have a daughter in rl) from nursery school
    so i take the 12 bus downtown to get to the nursery, but the bus gets hijacked by a group of criminals or something and they take me to my hometown, which is 3 hours away from the nursery... i teleport, back up to the nursery and no one is there
    then her mom ( never actually saw her) calls me, telling me i am a horrible father, and that i was 3 hours late to pick her up!

right then i woke up and heard kids screaming! because i live right above a day care lol

• I think my last one I can remember was me being a lion. I mated with a lioness in a pond (don't know how we didn't drown somehow we just made it work) and then it ended with me chasing after hyenas. It was just really weird...

• I was singing some karaoke n I was killin it. Excellente quality dream.

• i don't remember dreams..

• The last time I had a dream was when a bunch of girls had their way with me, sexually. It was crazy!

• A wet one...

• oh give it up. i can tell from miles away that you're a catfish. yes, you're that obvious.

• I dreamed having sexual contact with a teacher.

• I was a dt the mall i was a dad with twin 6 year old girls and they got lost and I looked and looked and asked everybody I could see and couldn't find them then after what seems like hours I see them and start running toward them then I wake up I have this dream 2 or 3 times a month

• Crap I don't even remember.

What Girls Said 6

• It was about GaG actually.

Somehow I bumped into some of the GaGers and we were laughing, talking like best friends.

I think it was a big cafe.

Weird because I could tell which GaGer I was talking to even though I never saw their face.

• About some gagers..

• I don't remember :(

• Nothing. :/

• tbh, i can't remember at all lol wbu?

• It was a flying dream!!