If you just disappeared would people know or care?

My friends would know right away! No really if I forget to text my friends they will panic. :P

• Yes!
    53% (9)38% (12)43% (21)Vote
  • No...
    18% (3)47% (15)37% (18)Vote
  • The world would know!
    6% (1)3% (1)4% (2)Vote
  • idkwhyiputthishereitsjustbecauseidkhowtogettridofapollsodontclickthisthanks!
    23% (4)12% (4)16% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess the amount of people knowing would be more than the amount of people caring.

But yeah, my housemate and close friends would know, since I see them every single day.

2|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Naw cuz I'm an infamous #MistNinja known across the 7 seas... so they're kind of used to me vanishing into the mist/think air ^_^ lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../...1rr8y8mo1_500.gif

3|0
    0|0
  • Some will, my parents and sister will be the ones to notice first, but it'll take them a few days maybe cause I don't talk to them every day.

3|0
    0|1
  • Enjoy it while you can once you get older one tends to cut the silly kids out of there lives moving on to bigger and better things and we dont have as many friends as we once did.

1|0
    0|0
  • hmm maybe my dog? oh wait he's 3000 miles away and has probably already forgotten me... yeah no one really. Maybe the spiders?

1|0
    0|0
  • My family, which i live with, would know right away. My friends, ..., it maight take around one or two weeks until they realize.

1|0
    0|0
  • No one would give a shit lol besides my family

2|0
    0|0
  • Only my mom would care maybe a couple of other family members but thats it
    if anything everyone else is trying to get rid me

1|0
    0|0
  • My dogs will probably miss me... I think -_-

1|0
    0|0
  • my friends noticed one time when i left for 10 minutes. i do believe nearly everyone i know would notice i've disappeared in less than a day. so yeah, my friends are very observant.

1|0
    0|0
  • No one would probably notice. Even if they did they would be like "Oh" and that's it.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, only a few people would care :(

1|0
    0|0
  • If they find something about me then it's going to create ripple effect and many would miss & care about me. But they won't find it so apart from my parents no one would care.

0|0
    0|0
  • my mother and siste would care.

1|0
    0|0
  • My parents would care. That's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I disappear put my picture on a pack of blunts that way my friends know I'm missing

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• yeah they would, although i think more people would know than care.

4|1
    0|0
  • Know? Yes, I believe a few people would notice.
    Care? No, not at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, doubt anyone would notice.
    Sure as shit wouldn't care.

2|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend and family would care/notice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... my friends will know...

1|0
    0|0
  • there's another person who thinks like me, you're obviously awesome

1|0
    0|0