Who here has been betrayed or backstabbed by someone?

Just tell me about a time when someone betrayed you.

Most Helpful Girl

• For the last four years or so I had this really good friend, and last time we saw each other we were just the same as always, but then with hectic schedules and all we kind of went our separate ways for a while, which is fine, we've done that before, but then I messaged her saying we should get together/catch up soon... never got a response. I saw her brother recently an talked to him and asked about, apparently she's been fine, and he acted the same as always. I still didn't hear anything from her. It's been like like 6 months now with now word from her. I know she's fine and doing things with other people from what I see on Facebook. It just is hurtful because of our history, we went through a lot of things- I stuck by her and was her friend when no one else was. I just don't understand what happened.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had negotiated a very good high level job but fell seriously ill 2 years later and before 24 hrs had passed, a co-worker was asking the manager to get my job. ("J. won't survive unscathed and if he does, he will be a liability if he comes back" was his argument)

When I wasn't back the next week he got it.
    He managed to keep it a month before he got fired from the company (but Karma is a nice biatch: she even stopped that manager's heart a few years later).
    I never got that job back, of course. I had to work very hard to regain a job at a similar level.
    That's corporate life. If you dare to turn your back expect the knife.

What Girls Said 6

• i have numerous times. i prefer not to recount them, sorry.

• I haven't. I have had friends who haven't come through when I needed them, but I haven't been betrayed.

• Yes and after helping them multiple times, going out of my way for them etc. I lost a couple of friends that way, I just never spoke to them again.

• Two bestfriends; one didn't stick up for me and the other was calling me a racist because I had a preference.

• Can you explain the incident where you were called racist because of your preference?

• Mmmmm ok. I thought it was a big deal to her because all black girls are expected to only like black dudes lol.

• Ain't that some bullshit 😂

And then you have a lot of people who think you should just stick to your own people. Stupid. Most people date within their ethnicity anyways so its not serious. Even if it that wasn't true, it still doesn't matter

• I have... Many times. My ex, my friends betrayed me, even my relatives betrayed me.

• (laughing)
    Almost everyone I know.

What Guys Said 7

• I can't really think of being betrayed really severely. I was kind of cheated on once in a way. This was years ago.

• Yeah and it was shit, that's all I'll say. One thing I've learned is to never give anyone a second chance (obviously I'd depends on the circumstances) You just end up losing out in the end.

• I have many times by people who I thought were my close friends

• A lot of times.

• I have been when I was in a fight for my life and the people left my side. Though I live and so I think I will find another day to fight. :)

• i have by the skrulls. Those traitors!!!

• i did...6 years ago...