Easieste, cheapest, fastest dinner I can make for a home party at college?

We want to drink, of course lol but I have to make some kind of dinner to them.
I share the house with 4 other people. I am going to invite like... 20 people.
Any ideas?

Sorry for the grammar mistakes lol

Most Helpful Girl

• well frozen fish fingers just put into owen, mashed potatoes... frozen pizza, pasta with tomatoe sauce or some other sauce, or order some grilled chickens it shouldn't be that expensive... or make sandwiches with ham, tuna, and put them on the plates, make them ast least 50 hahahahahha or more. its hard to cook for mre than 20 people...

What Guys Said 6

• Just pop open a few of these bad boys

onedayforchange.files.wordpress.com/.../...72b.jpg

*Dont really, Fucking terrible idea, Just put out loads of snacks and shit, Noone wants to sit down and eat a meal at a party, But, If there is a bowl of doritos and dip or some shit then every fucker and their grandma will be dipping in that*

• Fajitas. Most of meal is non cooked. Just cook meat with fajita spice packet. Micro some fajita tortillas and serve with corn, rice, salsa , sour cream, shredded lettuce and if adventurous some sautéed onions and peppers. Feed 20 people easy. Add salsa and chips.

• Add a candle and wine and any meal is fancy enough... and college? pssh eggs, ramen, cold cuts, etc... voila

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...t2quyg1qb5342o1_500.jpg

• Spaghetti!

• Chile, pizza or barbecue

• But snacks are more preferred at parties !

What Girls Said 4

• just buy ready made stuff that u can pop in the oven with a bowl of salad or something =]

stuff like a whole chicken, lasagne, or ordering pizza will work too.

if ur looking for convenience that's the way to go lol

• Pasta or spaghetti. Just make a quick tomato sauce. You can also make some some salad with shredded lettuce and sliced cucumbers onions and tomatoes. For the dressing you can go with a splash of simple lemon juice or balsamic vinegar and olive oil + salt and pepper.

• That's a good idea but it's what we generally eat all the time, and by all the time I really mean all the time :P I think I get sick everytime I see it now, because I relate it to my hangover ahah

• Pizza rolls
    Mac and cheese
    Spaghetti

• Easiest and cheapest is definitely spaghetti, garlic bread, salad.