What does it mean if I come across a persons name everydayand Im not actively looking?

I literally see his name at least once a day, quite often. His name is not very common where I'm from. I will see his name in books, hear it on the radio and I was watching a Tv show and the new character happened to have his name. Even the waiter at a resturant, the journalist of an article that caught my interest in the newspaper. His name is not common in my region!
I can "feel" him in my chest, its a warm feeling. I also felt in my neck area too, like I can't even explain like I can feel him. I have felt like this for a few weeks, I haven't heard from him in a while. Dreamt about him 3 times in one week too. Im not in love with him and I was not in a relationship with him and we have not spoken in moths.
This is a recent thing for me and it is quite distressing!
Have you had such an experience? Have you come across this before?
Am I reading too much into this?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Just like in movies... no I never experienced this ever... maybe that person and you have some unfinished business... if you can contact him just call and see how he is doing?

• You mean unfinished business on my end or his?

• I haven't heard from him in a while and we have not spoken in months. He has my number, but I lost his when my phone was pick pocketed weeks ago- I still have the same number though

• Can you reach him Through a common friend or social media site?

• i think you're reading way too much into it.