What do you do when you are REALLY very angry?

What do you do when you are frustrated?

I had a really really bad day, I'm so mad right now. Ugh

I'm sick of being criticized by someone.
I feel MUCH better now. Thanks a lot, everyone :)

Most Helpful Guy

• What I do when I am angry/frustrated?
    ☻Drink water/soft drinks/banana shake (ftw!)
    ☻Take a nap 💤
    ☻Listen to the music
    ☻Kill terrorists & demons/Beat racers/Score goals in video games 😏
    ☻Browse for random things online :)
    ☻Swear to my best friends and humiliate them that they have no match against me on social network xD
    ☻*This thing is too explicit to display*
    ☻*This thing is too explicit to display* 😈
    ☻*This one too* Yes, there are three. :|
    ☻Go to toilet (for crying. I don't know why I'm admitting this) :'(
    ☻Take selfies :P
    ☻Browse the content of my phone & play with its sensors.
    ☻Spend time with street cows and my bff dogs and feed them. 💛
    ☻Go to bath. Actually, I don't bath there, I just swirl my finger in the bath tub and find the true meaning of life. o_o
    ☻Count the money in my wallet to check if I still have some hope left. :|
    ☻Try to act over-smart on sites like GAG 😶
    ☻Tell my dad about what happened. He's my consigliere. 👬
    ☻Show my face to my mom. She automatically perceives that something is wrong and ameliorate everything. Her salubrious presence acts as an anodyne to me. 😇
    ☻Newspaper or Study? 😒 Maybe not 😂
    ☻Sports 🏃 (Watching only. When I'm frustrated, I cannot perform and I might hurt myself)
    ☻Take a lost person back to track. (Just like I am doing it right now. I also had a kinda sorta bad day)
    ☻Wish that I should never have existed in this world. :( This is the worst feeling ever.
    ☻But then I realize that the god sent me for a special purpose. Why he chose me? There must be a special reason about why the burden of making this world a happier place is on my shoulders. I need to rise again. I cannot give up. If I gave up, what would be the future of the humanity left? They rely on me. So, I'm still standing. 🌟
    ☻This is the random point which I forgot.
    ☻This is point number 25.

There is only one reason to get frustrated but there are 25+ ways to kick the @$$ of desperation. And a million ways to avoid it. And a billion ways to obliterate that despondency from the world.

The best way? There are three weapons!
    Love, peace & happiness.

Game on folks, believe!

• LOL!!! You take selfies when you are mad? 😳😂😂 I look so terrible when I'm mad, I don't even like looking in the mirror 😳

"Spend time with street cows and my bff dogs and feed them."
      Awww!! That's so cute :)
      "☻Go to bath. Actually, I don't bath there, I just swirl my finger in the bath tub and find the true meaning of life. o_o"
      Aww,, haha :)
      "☻Spend time with street cows and my bff dogs and feed them. the money in my wallet to check if I still have some hope left."
      Well, this one would actually make me upset, because I don't have much money -_-

Sharing problems with parents is awesome, I wish I could tell them... But I can't :/

• Okay, I'm heading to bed. It's quite late. Lol. Ttyl. XD

• #1. Watching something
      #2. Doing that (in dreams ;_;)
      #3. Try to make it reality

Those were the things

Gunnyt :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 36

• @Genie23
    It's not often that I get THAT angry. But when I do, I just prefer staying my myself for a while, and listening to someone soft music. It does wonders!

P. S. By the way, I have stopped having a too many expectations from the human species, so it's usually not people who induce anger in me. Most of the time, I get angry with myself for not being able to match my own expectations. If someone does try to piss me off for unjustified reasons, I just stick up my middle finger in their face and carry on with my life. Such spineless, worthless morons are not worth my time, attention or anger anyway! :P

• "If someone does try to piss me off for unjustified reasons, I just stick up my middle"
      LMHO!!! 😂😂😂 Omg, hahahah! Never thought you were one of those people who give IDGAF attitude, lol that's good xD

• That's actually awesome, lol

• Yeah! Quality is always better than quantity, when it comes to the number of people we know and interact with!

• I throw... so many hooks at my training dummy. just one after another left right left right left right harder and harder and faster and faster.

• Put in context, determine how much this really effects your overall life. Do something positive about it.

• You must try meditation, it has helped me so much in my life, see mytake on it. I meditate at least twice a day and i find it puts me in a calm frame of mind for the day ahead

• O I get really quiet and leave whatever place I'm in lol or go to the gym and lift at 2x the intensity I normally do.

• I usually go for a walk to cool down, or else...

inhabitat.com/.../incredible-hulk.jpg

:P

• 1|0
    • Imagination land...😍😍😍
      Omg, I love that cute hug gif!! Where do you find such cute Gifs!! 😍 Thank you :) *Hugs back* You're really awesome, I mean it :-)

• I just use Google image search to find them.

• I just take that day off and spent time with myself.

• You're better than that to let them get to you.
    Remember that when they point there finger at you there's always three pointing back at them, you will be just giving them the reaction they want.
    You're beautiful really beautiful on the inside as well as the outside,
    We all know the real you with the heart of gold. Stay strong my friend.

• Thank you so much.. I didn't say anything at all. I just chose not to respond. But it kind of hurts sometimes, and makes me angry too. But, I don't really like to argue at all. So, I just leave the place, isolate myself for few hours. Listen to music, take a shower. It kind of helps me calm down.

• Thanks again, it really means a lot :)

• you're welcome.
      you know i will always try and help if I can and around x

• I watch some classic Godzilla battles..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuEa6Hum0b4

• If you smoke weed smoke a blunt if you don't watch a good movie, or a funny movie, or if you have that special someone spend time with them, these things always chher me up especially when someone says they love me... It turn my heart from cold to warm..

• Thank you, I just watched a movie to distract myself... it worked :)

• I usually lift weights or hit the punching bag...

get loud! SCREAM!!! lol!!

• Haha, I guess that's what most guys do whej they're really angry 😳

• Lol! Some do.. They burn only their ex bf's pictures. But, I've never done that 😂

• Yeah that's kind of crazy

• *hugs* feel better!!! Sometimes I take my pillow or stuffed patrick and punch it a bit. Or listen to music. Or just vent

• I wake up in the middle of the night with my hands covered in blood and I have no idea how it got there. That's what I usually do when I'm really angry.

• Listen to music, watch something funny on TV

• I isolate myself from everyone else and turn up the music. Once I feel slightly better I go to the gym

• Same here, I don't vent or anything. I just like to be alone, listen to music to calm myself down

• Wowww..😳 Do you used to get in fight a lot as a teen?

• Yes, yes I did

• Close my door from life and vent to my cat

If not at home, i just take a deep breathe and vent in a composed manner

• Keep yourself busy or talk to a friend about it. Father is here for yiu.

• Thank you. I will send you back to back messages if I feel like talking to a friend :p You're awesome :)

• You're welcome! Feel free to do so, I don't mind

• Take it out on the so called G@Gers here.. that's why the developers made this site for us.

• That someone is me!
    You hate being called chai :P

• Have a good chat with a friend from India :D
    That helps a lot :D

• So many F words lol

• i usually just go on games or something. i try to take my mind off what is pissing me off. take a long walk, play with a pet or something. youtube, sleep. anything can usually help me

• Troll on gag lol i don't know it takes a lot to get me angry that much.

• Really? Then you're a really patient person :) Trolling... Ah I should start troling too whenever I'm angry, lol

• Lol who know I might even make it into a gif :) actually you have inspired me I might actually do it :P

• Hehe, good! 🙈🙊 I'm looking forward to ot :p

• Go watch some prank videos on YT while having something nice to eat.. like bacon

• MURDER THE GYM amd take a cold shower

• I just sit in my room by myself and try to calm down.

*hugs for you!*

• I plug my guitar and hit a chord insanely hard

• I want to learn how to play guitar Dx

• I've been playing 2 years, maybe 3, self taught. I play better than my cousin and he's doing lessons for 4 years. Next step is electric guitar solo. If you really want to do it then you will manage no matter how ;)

• I work out.

• Put my fist through walls.

• OUCH! That must hurt..

• You need money to buy, in order to get money, you need to work. I'm currently not working, do the math.

• Should have simply say, "I don't work"
      and Yeahh, i get it

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 16

• Work out.. That always helps. Or take a long shower or bath, put on your pj's and relax in bed by watching a movie or series.

• Oh, push me hard enough and I will punch you in your stupid face. I tend to seethe silently until I can have a nice scream and cry.

• Wow... have you ever punched someone?

• I have been close to it. However, I don't get angry often. I frequently get annoyed, but I am seldom angry.

• Oh! Same here :/

• I either hit the drum sets, go for a run until my legs are too numb to feel anything, or box some stuffs.

• Believe it or no, I actually got a week's worth of cleaning done in only 2 hours while I was really pissed off one day.

• Wow...😳

• Yeah while all the time bitching about it to my friend on the phone. Multitasking, baby!

• LMHO!!! 😂👍

• I have a moment. If I'm alone I will probably have a scream and a cry, then get a hold of myself and get on with sorting out what made me angry.

I used to hit things, smash things up, pick fights, but that's really immature and solves nothing,

• I used to throw things, breaks things (usually my stuff). It used to make me feel even more guilt... Now I'm not as angry as I used to be in my teenage years

• Haha! That is the second time today I have been called adorable... not a word I would use to describe myself, but thank you!

• You're welcome :)

• I am glad you feel better! ❤️
    When I am mad, then my anger turns to tears so I just cry. Seriously, as soon as I start arguing with someone and raise my voice.. then my voice just starts getting shaky and I am close to tears haha.

• OMG, are you my long lost sister? 😳 Because I do the same thing, haha. Whenever I get mad at someone, and raise my voice. I feel REALLY very terrible, kind of guilty and don't even realise when tears starts to roll down my cheeks. It's embarassing. I wish I was stronger.
      So, that's why I try not to argue with anyone anymore. I isolate myself when I'm frustrated.
      And thanks alot! <3 I really missed you, you haven't been much active on GAG lately :/

• Ha, that MUST be the case 👌🏼 You just described me!! I'd rather just "give up" and cry instead of having an argument because I think the more I talk, the worse it will get.
      Aww, I missed you too 💖 Yep, sadly I was really busy with my life but I guess I am back.. 🙈

• We are (escpecially me!) glad to have you back, it's great to see you here, I hope everything is going fine

• Depends on who im angry at. If its my parents then i would just go to my room, if its a friend of mine i would prbbly challenge him/her on a fight. If its my first big brother I'd emotionally abuse him until im satisfied.

• What if you're @ work (suppose you have a job) and your boss is being an arse, what would you do then? 😳

• If i really really need the job the i prbbly wouldn't say anything but well I don't know I've never have a boss before haha

• I cry and then sleep

• Listen to music and imagine punching whoever pissed me off... ahhhh I wish I had the guts to. Then take a nice nap.

• *hugs* hope you feel better girly :( <3 I try to listen to music or go for a walk, it sometimes help me calm down

• Listening to music helps me too :)
      Maybe the next time I get really mad, I should take a walk/ work out.
      Thanks a lot, I feel much better now, lovely <3
      This is the first time, I didn't cry, lol. I usually start crying when I get too angry, frustrated

• That's good that you didn't cry because I don't like to see people cry :/

• just ignore the person... not worth my time right... do something that helps me not think of them... like watch movies or tv... talk to friends or family... :)

• When im angry i close mysel in a Small room and yell lol and for frustration i treat myself for yummy snacks or Watch a movie..

• I just cry myself to sleep and then watch a movie, lol

• Thats not anger thats sadness dear aww...

• And who cares is someone criticies , i get sick of people laughing at Just walking down the Street or in a store but then i remind myself people are Just retards and laugh and move 😊

• vent to a friend while exacting my revenge :)

• Try to vent it down.

• I should start venting it too, I guess. Keeping it to myself is making my anger even more worse.
      Thanks for answering :)

• Have a shower. It washes the day away

• First of all, miss you tons!! :(

and well when i get mad, I shut everyone out, I go to my room and listen to music

• ahhh I pressed send before I finished -.-

and I hope you feel better my love, love you sister!! hugs from Texas <3