What is the most embarrassing question youve ever answered?

Whats the most embarrassing question youve ever answered? Feel free to share links! Yes, Im that bored :P

Most Helpful Guy

• None on this site, although I have endless amounts of experiences with doctors as I can't seem to go to one without it being an embarrassing problem... I mean I found out when I was about 20 that I needed to get circumcised, I had to see about 8 different specialists as I tried to get one booked in but kept moving around with work before it went through. Anywho they'd ask me how I finally realised that I had this problem I told them that I only found out because I had a one time thing with this girl and she flat out said my foreskin wasn't normal.

More recently i've suffered an incredibly painful problem called an 'anal fissure' when getting that checked out I had to answer the question 'do you want me to stick my finger in to check it or are you not comfortable with that?'

What Guys Said 6

• Some girl was having anus irritation and i told her she was may have
    hemorrhoids or not wiping her bum good after pooping well i explained
    it all to her and i was the only one who answered her question and she
    liked my advice and i got Mho for it ,

• I don't remember what the most embarrassing question I've answered on here is but when I was like 13 my dr asked me if I ejaculate when I masturbate and that was definitely the most awkward question I've had to answer especially since my dr is a woman

• Yea Id say thats a bit embarrassing, you should have made a joke or something and embarrassed her instead. I hear woman drs blush more than the guy drs...

• @Red_Arrow Yea that would be a bit weird... :D

• @Red_Arrow I never said it was weird. I said it was awkward for a 13 year old boy to answer that question to a woman who's like his mom's age

• I answered on one question that I pissed in the ladies bathroom... counts

• Wowwwwwwwwwwww

U really were inspired by me to create a new question!

• One time, at band camp, someone asked how many beats a whole note was. I'm pretty sure the band director facepalmed.

• can't remember how long ago this was asked, but it was... how would you react if you had an intern or a female medical personnel doing the prostate exam and have to check your testicles and penis... well i was embarrassed cuz it happened... that my dick started throbbing a lot while she was examining it

What Girls Said 1