What are your opinion on vegans?

What are your opinion on vegans and vegetarians? I'm a vegan coz ever since i saw a video of how it's done i wanna cry when see meat haha. It was so sad (ಥ_ಥ) but i just wanna know what other people think of it?
When i tell people they look so weird at me!

Most Helpful Guy

• No opinion- I used to love dining at 'Vegans are us' though. A really trendy cafe in Melbourne Australia where the only cost was your choice of a donation at the door. Had the best lentil soup :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm vegetarian. It's easy being vegetarian. It's not that special. There's still animals suffering when it comes to dairy and egg industries. Being vegan is way harder I believe. That's why vegans are the real MVPs, I applaud them so much. I like my fellow vegetarians, but I love vegans.

• It really isn't that hard for me, but maybe it's harder in Latvia :P

• Well technically I'm Ostrovegan (google it)

• @Jania14 I will haha thanks

What Guys Said 14

• As long as they dont try to talk me into there world. I am eating meat right in front of all of them and dont bother me when eating and after.

• It's not "their world" world, it's the world that we all live in in which the impacts of the meat industry are demonstrable.

• Im vegetarian but I get the little meat i eat from places that i trust that the animal wasn't in a feed lot. and humanly put down.

• In my opinion vegans lack interesting stuff to talk about because their whole life is so consumed by that one single concept.

• We aren't all that way. I don't talk about it with people i jst say no to meat. But it's not fair jst assuming we are like that

• Yeah you are right, maybe I should have said in my experience rather than my opinion. Of course I don't claim to know all of you, but for the ones I know and have talked to I'd say it applies.

• Some people jst take it too seriously. If i meet people tht eat meat i jst let it go. I don't talk about it it's jst there in my life

• as long as they don´t force their shit upon me, i don´t have a problem. but if people like @BackupAccount actually thing they can force their opinion down my throat... that annoys the shit out of me.

• Dude, the only one forcing anything are those that force animals to live confined in a factory farm, ankle deep in its own shit and force them to die a horrible and painful death, Understand this before you post any reply: Vegans and vegetarians are not "forcing" their "shit" on you, they are trying to convince you to stop forcing your shit on your victims.

• That butthurt dude mention you in his comment by the way... Still insisting on continuing his "Diskussion"...

• I don't care. XD he has his opinion and it won't change. Like mine.

• We have incisor teeth, and the digestive ability to eat meat, and the ability to domesticate animals and raise them, for a reason...

• Does not mean we HAVE to eat them?

• Herbivores have "incisor teeth" as well and theirs (like ours) are spade-shaped while those of carnivores and omnivores are conical. Also, the only reason we can digest meat without getting food poisoning is that we cook it.

• I'm a lacto-vegetarian, but vegans are ok too, I have lots of vegan friends.

• To each their own. I'm definitely a carnivore, but people
    have the right to eat whatever they choose.

• You eat ONLY meat?

• @adquidorator I'd judge them as immoral, sick and illegal. Although, as
      sick as society is getting, this would surprise me.

• You said "people have the right to eat whatever they choose." Cannibals are people to.

• what you eat is as personal as which hand you use to wipe so who gives a funk what others think. i have been veggie for 30 years but it has nothing to do with anyone but me

• I couldn't date a vegan or a vegetarian, I like meat too much. I want to go hunting but I don't have the money for a gun, gun training and the hunting license exam.

• @genericname85
    And what did you cite to back your claim that animal agriculture is all well and good in Germany?
    Nothing but your own conjecture. And yeah, European animal welfare laws are better than those in the US, but that's far from calling the European system humane in any way.

• i think they're pushy and blind. animal abuse has nothing to do with meal preparation... just sick pleasure. look at the abused house pets... how many of them are eaten?

• "animal abuse has nothing to do with meal preparation"
      You're joking, right?

• @adquidorator look at all the cases for your everyday house pets or strays

• I'm indifferent really

• Vegans are stupid bullies. Disrespectful tree huggers.

• Yeah, we're disrespectful bullies because we don't think it appropriate that 150 billion animals are needlessly slaughtered every single year, right -_-

• @TheDevilInside ""Live and let live" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL That's exactly what I do. I let animals live and don't kill them just because we so happened to like the way that they taste.
      "Dude, just block the vegan." Really? Honestly this is why meat eaters are just like creationists. All of their arguments can be routed by either A. a simple google search or B: simple logic and when you expose their BS they just block you. The only difference is that creationists (in principle) can keep their beliefs to themselves yet meat eaters continuously force them on their victims.

• Hey vegan dude, i wasn't even talking to you. Go hug some treees and don't butt in to a convo that doesn't involve you.

• I am a vegetarian.

What Girls Said 12

• I think it's silly. We're omnivores, we ate meat in the wild to survive. Yes, we have alternatives nowadays but it's simply nature's way. You probably saw a Halal video where they slit their throats and disembowel them alive. That's religious slaughtering. Normal slaughter means a bolt through the head after being stunned, they have no idea and are killed instantly.

• That is the opposite of halal? What videos have you been watching...

• @adquidorator You can eat raw meat that's fresh, not that it'd be nice for us now, but it's totally normal and natural. We just have learnt to cook them and prefer that taste. We have canines for a reason.

• Omnivores can eat meat that's been out for days without getting sick and our canines are vestigial, this is what a real omnivore's canines look like 0316ddf.netsolhost.com/.../...n-bear-wallpaper.jpg

• I think that it's admirable to care about the treatment of animals, but I don't think that giving up meat or animal by-products on the individual level does anything to improve living conditions for livestock. I prefer to buy meat from butchers and farmers that use ethical and responsible animal husbandry practices but it's not always possible.

• For me it's not just saving the animals from getting murdered or whatnot. But seeing the video and how the animals are treated are cold-hearted cruel. Even if it may be fake i can't get it outta my head

• But not eating meat won't change how animals are treated at slaughterhouses. Lobbying and petitioning for ethical slaughterhouses (such as those designed by Temple Grandin) would do more.

It's well and fine to decide for yourself that meat/animal products aren't your thing. However, I think it's unrealistic to believe (as some vegans do) that everyone on the planet will convert. There are societies that are largely vegetarian, but I would still say that the majority of humans eat meat. I think then, that it's in our own best interest to improve the process and conditions than it is to eliminate it entirely.

• I think they are the shit.
    For me it's super hard to stop eating meat, eggs, fish and dairies, so that's why I really think they are amaizing. It's very difficult and they deserve lot of respect, not many people have the balls to stop eating those things.

• yes when i told others i was a vegetarian or i have vegetarian meals on specific dates in a month they would give me some weird look.
    i dont have any opinions form on vegans, it is their choice. as long as they are comfortable with it then they should continue their path

• I associate vegans with PETA. Annoying fucktards sitting on their high horses calling others murderer while they walk around makes covering only their nipples with schicken feathers.

• The only one on their high horse is you in that you are so full of yourself that you'd think that something so trivial as satisfying your taste buds could justify taking an animals' life.

• @adquidator Jesus, why can't people leave my old posts the fuck alone? And why can't you vegans shit the fuck up? Live and let live. This Kind of behavior is the exactly thing that makes me hate your guts.

• i just respect their choice that's it

• They are too sensitive and overthinking. They also have a tendency to fall sick easily.

My diet isn't what others would call it healthy but I have chicken and tuna a lot.

Been there and done that.

• I think "good on them" or "good for you" I'm working towards becoming vegetarian and maybe total vegan. 😃

• Theyre cool people until they announce that they are vegans

• How do you know if someone's a vegan?
    Don't worry, they'll tell you.

• Nothing.
    ---

• It is cool it's all about individual choices and opinions I m a vegetarian 😊