Is there something wrong with me or is it normal? Do I have anxiety or something?

Ok it all began about 5 years ago I was in a 24/7 relationship where the man was pretty controlling. Well thing is I tend to not like people anymore too long with them and I get irrated and I like being away from most. Ii have no problem when in a socialsituation and people generally love me, but when I see big groups of people in a town function or say a church gathering I hold onto things for my dear life. I hate meeting new people and generally like being on my own as I don't feel I need to panic. Is this normal or do I hae anxiety or something. I have never really heard much about it my best friend has it, but he's the only one I feel pretty comfortable with. I never used to be like this and feel I have lost part of me is this normal or not?

What Guys Said 1

• "Ii have no problem when in a socialsituation and people generally love me, but when I see big groups of people in a town function or say a church gathering I hold onto things for my dear life."

^sorry but didn't get wot u mean... do u mean u hate big groups?

" I hate meeting new people and generally like being on my own as I don't feel I need to panic. "

^i can feel u... i prefer spendin my time on ma own as well... basically i've got no friends and i feel happy about it for some reason... it's not bad to enjoy being alone as long as u don't annoy anyone... ;)

" I have never really heard much about it my best friend has it, but he's the only one I feel pretty comfortable with. I never used to be like this and feel I have lost part of me is this normal or not?"

^i was never a sociable person... but i had a few friends in da past... after some point we completely lost contact or we had some fights... and we cut off totally...

now i have 0 friends... and i have no desire for meetin new people... not coz i panic or i have anxiety... it's just da way i am... i enjoy being on my own... :)

What Girls Said 0