How's everyone doing on this beautiful saturday?

I'm having a lazy day, it's cloudy outside! and I'm super hungry... like always xD

how's everyone doing on this beautiful saturday?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha the opinion comes a little late (it's Sunday 7 PM in Belgium now...) but I had a good Saturday. As usually visited the flying club where I'm doing my hobby. A boy and his toys hahaha 8)

Most Helpful Girl

• Cleaned, groceries, going to go get a foot-long and get drunk while watching youtube by myself. So good.

What Guys Said 9

• Ah a question that mentions food must be cl_517. Weather was so so here. I finished off some work. I did some grocery shopping, chores and laundry. How am I feeling today, I was in a quite good mood, I answered a few GaG questions about being positive, trying to be a better person ( some people said nice things about me ). You know when that happens it encourages me to be more positive, be better, warmer and kinder. To sum up as clock ticks towards the end of Saturday :- I am
    (1) Content

• Quite a normal Saturday for me, it's boring and I'm doing nothing. It's been raining the whole week here, so, I'm just killing time on the internet.

• It was cloudy here too (how funny would it be if we lived in the same place). Nice change from the warm weather. Had a nice walk and worked on a drawing. Watched World's Greatest Dad which was kind of a sad movie but really good.

• This Saturday beautiful, I don't think so, it's dark, cloudy and raining, I'm doing great on this not so beautiful Saturday.

• I'm also having a lazy day, cloudy where I am and kinda cold too :)

Have a nice evening:)

• EEEWWW!

I'm at work Becky!

• Had a good day

• Shitty till now.

• are you always like that or is it a pretence? i'm the exact opposite, a natural depressive, so your liveness suffocates me. but i guess you are not that lively if you need to salute strangers in the internet while eing closed alone in your room... .

• I am afraid she is always like that - One of nature's beautiful souls.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm sitting outside at the park with my roommate having fun just reading and relaxing. It's cool and breezy and fall-like <3

• It's sunny and hot here. I'm also being lazy but I always feel so guilty about being lazy. I think later I'm going shopping and to dinner kr something 😊

• I went out to the Putzchens markt to have some fun and beer but it started raining as soon as I reached there. Returned back with a bus full of nuisance people wet and stinking. Bad day for me.

• Sunny here! I'm going for a walk.

• i'm experiencing the same kind of day, and i just finished eating lunch!

• It's wonderful, thanks for asking girly :)

• I'm doing alright, I guess. I just had a McDonalds' menu and it sucked :/