Are you a gamer?

Are you a gamer?

• Damn right I am!
  • Kinda of
  • only play 1-3 games
  • nope never been one

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, definitely. I'd love to do more concept art for games. I play all sorts; RPGs, MMOs, RTS, FPS, Simulation... even table top games. I'm more of a PC gamer, though but I also play on my Xbox sometimes.

http://i.imgur.com/Lxf1kKj.jpg

What Guys Said 20

• I am, I am!!! Xbox one all the time lol.
    Cod
    Destiny
    Mgs5
    ACreed
    You name it ;)

Fighting
    Mk-if you want to be frozen and uppercuted
    Tekken- if you want to be flip kicked by law
    Street fighter- I'll SHORYUKEN you lol
    (Jk)

But yea gaming is great.

• Yep i'm always playing games, i'd do it for a living if I could!

• I play League of Legends 24/7. I main Master Yi and my best role is jungler. I was Diamond II 100 LP in ranked last season. This season I'm currently Diamond V, but I was Diamond IV 88 LP earlier in the season. My favorite champion is Master Yi. My accounts are F0rm, Lord 0, and NutunLok. I reached diamond tier last season with all 3 accounts. :D I'm trying to get Lord 0 into Diamond again this season.

Here's a video of me being a complete noob and then becoming legendary after 27 minutes into the game. I apologize for the terrible music, YouTube threatened to remove the video if I used copyrighted music. If you decide to watch the video, just mute it. :D I name changed Doubtful to Lord 0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRbzYnJ2QDs

This was a Platinum III match, so it wasn't too exciting to watch. The diamond level games are more fun to play and watch.

• yes i am.

My top 5 favourite games are:

The Last of Us
    Civilization V
    Knights of the Old Republic
    The Battle for Middle Earth 2
    Call of duty: World at War

• I was a little disappointed by Civilization Beyond Earth. They are working on an expansion but my hopes aren't too high.

• @RedThread

Yeah im subbed to their official channel on youtube so i sometimes watch what they are coming out with. I defo won't be pre-ordering like i did before lol. Honestly though, Civ V was kinda bland before the two expansions also. I mean i couldnt imagine playing civ V without beyond earth + gods and kings. So it may be a strategy of there's to make the base game kinda meh, and make people pay extra to "complete" the experience

• Yep selling incomplete games with downloadable content seems to be the way of the world now unfortunately.

• My love for video games has gone down over the years. I play mostly strategy board games with friends now. Gets me out of the house and is very entertaining.

• *eyes my huge game collection*

hmmmm... maybe ;)

• I cut my teeth on Combat for the Atari, and I haven't slowed down since.

As a kid/teen, I played adventure games (Quest for Glory, King's Quest, Space Quest), combat flight simulators like Red Baron and Wing Commander, and rpgs like Eye of the Beholder, Betrayal at Krondor, and Ultima 6.

I had a 1st generation Game Boy and a Super Nintendo. Final Fantasy 4 & 6 (called 2 & 3 in the US), Chrono Trigger, and Secret of Mana are still some of the best games ever made.

I mainly play MMOs now, with the occasional foray into Skyrim (Morrowind is the best ES game to this day, IMHO).

Path of Exile has me hooked while I wait for the new WoW expansion.

• Yes I am, I may not be best gamer, but I'm a gamer that has fun playing video games. I'm currently addicted to World of Tanks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiloEg_Hyos

• Sonic
    Pokemon
    Mario
    GTA
    Sleeping Dogs
    Dishonored
    Super Smash Bros
    Mortal Kombat
    Batman Arkham
    Infamous

• Hell yeah! Call of Duty: Black Ops!

• Gamer 100% ;)

• Yeah but I am having my man period right now cause I just lost in fifa online I am so pissed off then my internet wasn't working for the longest time

• yes, I've been one since I can think back. I play pretty much everything from hardcore strategy over dating sims and racing games to shooters and adventures...

• I used to be but not anymore. I just don't have the time to play anymore.

• Yup I game on console, mainly fighting and sports games! :-D

Come see me on 2K and on Madden! :-D

• Yup sure am.

• hell yeah!

• Skyrim, Total War, Dragon Age, Call of Duty, Starcraft blah blah blah blah I broke my ps3 too once.

• I want the ps4 haha😅

I play snake on my spare phone, Nokia 105 sometimes (:

• Oh yeah Xbox fan boy here world record holder for call of duty ghost

What Girls Said 8

• Yes. I'm a game developer myself. You already know that though, right?

• lol I love these gifs. And yes I am, I like MMOs and Mobas mostly though.

• Not now. I gamed a lot during the summer with my boyfriend. But, I don't have access to a console. And I don't want to put anything on my laptop because it will affect my school work.

• I guess I am maybe kinda? I enjoy CoD, but I'm only really good at playing zombies lol, I can sit for hours playing, I don't mind GTA either and then I play the sims on my laptop, I have plants vs zombies for laptop and garden warfare for xbox, I enjoy playing games but they aren't anything special I guess lol.

• I sure am! Anyone want to share gamertags or joing my steam team

• If that's really your pic... Your beautiful lady

• @Green_Hef28 I thought you said you couldn't send one back, we can try that route if u want

• No I can send one back i just can't send the first message

• Nope, not really.

• I own video games but don't play them that much

• I not a gamer. If there is anything I'm terrible at, it's video games.