Is the police going to come to my house?

I called them twice and hung up then I called them again and told them someone was in my house trying to murder me and hung up. I am so scared. I want to call them back and apologize but im scared theyll arrest me. I dont want them to come to my house and get in trouble by mom too. Im so scared i might seriouslu run away.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lot of damage done, blame it to a random group of people you know might have done it when he/she was at home and you were gone out. And don't play such pranks, it's a life and death situation, and apologize for what happened.. Or just apologize and maybe add that you wanted to test their agility, be grateful, that your nation has such facilities, in nation like mine, either room run for your life until they chase and slaughter you, or you fight back. And police comes only when the deed has happened, cause cops were already bribed to come. But after they are given call from the criminal side that the deed is done and evidence are being taken care of.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why the hell would you even do that... Yeah they will come. They came to my house because my 4 year old brother was messing with the phone and dialed 911. Better come up with a good excuse as to why you called because you're about to be in a world of shit.

What Guys Said 11

• Lol swat shows up in that case...
    s1196.photobucket.com/.../...feel-scarbro.gif.html

• Yes they will, that was a very stupid thing to do.. You won't be arrested but your parents probably won't appreciate it.

• Next time don't do that. Grow up and learn something from this.

• haha they might come to your house, who knows... Don't prank these folks though, or 911; They take all sorts of crap all day for you to prank on them. Lay off the phone for a while, or you'll get in trouble

• Wtf is wrong with you.
    The SWAT team is probably on it's way because it's their job to respond to all calls as if they are real.
    Call back and apologize.

• It's too late for an apology at this point, the police are probably already responding code 3 like someone is actually trying to kill her..

• What do I do? I left my house, I don't know what to do! Should I call my my mom?

• Surrender to the police that's your best option

• Why are you making prank calls to do the police.

• you need to go home and take responsibility for your actions , if you care about your mom and don't want her to get in shit , get home an take responsibility for your actions and apologies to the police and your mom

• If you're in Canada you will be charged with mischief.

• It's okay, remember, JESUS CHRIST loves YOU

• Go home and face the possible consequences, if you run away you will get in more trouble instead of just getting a warning from the officer.

• For your sake I hope you're white! us coloured peeps don't do well with the popo

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah they're coming. Especially with a call like that. And they gonna be hella pissed at you.

• Yeah, they will, but don't run away and just apologize when they come. It will be bad for your mom; they might question her, and she might get angry at you. Just be there with your mom and admit your mistake.

• 911 is not a good choice to prank call. they'll probably warn you not to do it again. .

• This happened to me, they showed up. good luck, i would explain it was a mistake, don't run away, they can arrest you for that. good luck.

• It's there job to go there because that isn't a joke. You should be afraid.

• Soo why the fuck did you do that?

• They'll arrive, when they do, tell them you had a panic attack and were scared.

• Lol did you make up something and called them for fun or are you actually serious?

• Quick question... why did you do that?

• Are you retarded?

• I wouldn't prank call the police, EMTs, firemen... any type of service like that. They need to be out there dealing with real emergencies. If you have an issue, or concerns then of course call 911. Hopefully you learned a lesson.

• Yes they will come to your house...