Being an ugly guys like me sucks, doesn't it?

I am an ugly man so girls don't wanna talk to me. Is the reason girls dont talk to me is that I am ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you look bad, I like your hair :) to me you look approachable and someone I would be friends with, maybe then friends could lead to more once you get to know each other on that level.
    Good luck :)

• yeah, friends could lead to the friendzone. every guy wants to be there, Lizzy.

• @Raymond_Reddington It could do but I haven't done that before tbh I've given equal chances to guys I have been friends with if that's how they want to take things some times it works some times it doesn't but not all of us do it. I'm just saying he looks like an approachable person, at least to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I am an ugly man so girls don't wanna talk to me. Is the reason girls don't talk to me is that I am ugly?" Naw you aren't so called "ugly" but you do look like a damn LEGIT HOBO right now in that pic LOL

They aren't talking to you because they see any reason/s to nor are you helping your cause when you have a

Bad/average body #CHECK
    Can't dress #CHECK
    bad hair style #CHECK

Yet you're expecting a woman to initiate a convo with you? ain't HAPPENING bruh!!! and I don't blame them HAHA. Since don't no women want no dirty looking man as their SO.

So you need to give them a reason to look at you in the 1st place, right? Which can be done via getting hairstyle that matches your face, some decent up to date clothes + a nice physique for them to look at ^_^.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Okay so I am ugly!

• Even a fat girl doesn't look at me. You know it is having the vagaina what makes her valuable. This is the reason.

• LMAO "You know it is having the vagina what makes her valuable" Sad but completely true. Since no matter how ugly a girl is there will always be some idiot out here willing to pay 500000$ on a date just to get in her pants HAHAHAAHAHAH

To bad we as men don't get that same luxury >_<

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 11

• i get the vibe that you're a bit depressing to be around. If i can read that, women definitely can. This "wah wah wah im ugly" talk is not attractive whatsoever. Worse looking guys than you have a way better attitude about themselves, and surprise surprise, many of them manage to get girlfriends.

• Up your game bro, I'm a cripple and I get attention in nothing but a sport shirt and track pants.. It's an art man and you don't have to be good looking, you just gotta be confident. Find what makes you unique and use that, don't limit yourself by saying you're ugly and never get attention from ladies, they can sniff a lack of confidence from a mile away.

• I feel you brother

#TheStruggleIsReal ;(

• No it's because you have low confidence and low self esteem in your appearance and probably in other aspects of yourself.

So you should try and work on developing healthier self esteem and taking small baby steps when interacting with women.

• Eat healthy and exercise it can make a difference.

• It helps with the jawline and makes it more pronounced if you reduce weight. Having a good looking body is something that helps as well. Plus being healthy is good for your mental health. Also maybe work on your style. Try to look more sharp.

www.realstylenetwork.com/.../0fd7d99bdc5.jpg

dressing like this will make any guy look pretty good.

• you are breathtakingly unattractive...
    not your appearance, but your attitude.
    do you really think a girl wants you if you act like this?

• cool story bro.

• I think you should go outside your culture and visit new places - beauty is subjective.

• there's nothing much you can do just say hi to some approachable girls and say hey

• You're downright negative. Probably that's the reason you'll never get a girl to even talk with you. Have some confidence dude! If you're confident you'll automatically become more attractive... mentally! That'll lead you to be more physical attractive. First fix your personality & it'll automatically motivate you to improve yourself physically (not that you're ugly, you're fine!).

• Hahahaha man this website is funny.

You're fine man. Confidence is one of the most important things, first work on yourself in the inside, then worry about your appearance.

Shave your face, get a good haircut, hit the gym consistently and you'll be fine bro, seriously. Bitches love confidence in guys!