Witch princess is closest to your age or witch relates to you?

Please post if it is closest to age or withch relates to you and withch princess or there man or just ask questions you can ask privetly or not i am fine if you do eather.

• Elsa-21 or Belle-17 or Snow White-14
  • Cinderella-19 or Mereda-16
  • Tiana-19 or Aurora-16
  • Pocahontas-18 or Ariel-16
  • Anna-18 or Mulan-16
  • Rapunzel-18 or Jasmine-15
  • other
thank you guys for answering please personal chat if you want

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVE TIANA!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO0abpVd5UI
    Easily ONE of the best if not THE BEST "princess" ... no , she's no princess , she's no princess that sits there and wait for someone...
    SHE'S ON HER FEET!
    SHE GETS WHAT SHE WANTS!
    SHE'S A FIGHTAH !
    WARRGGH!

LOVE HER!
    SHE'S THE BEST!
    THE BEST!
    THE BESSST!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Any of them have fathers then we might get a character close to my age.

• i'm 24 so Elsa's closer my age

• What's a "witch princess"?

What Girls Said 7

• i am 18 and act like the movie Pocahontas because i am fiercely loyal to those i love but it bothers me that in the real story Pocahontas was 12. I think i act most like tiana because i am very talented at cooking and am not willing to wait around for a man but i don't want to own a restaurant because owning a restaurant is stressful and that takes the fun out of it. not only that but anika noni rose has a fantastic voice and i dont.

• Technically the one who relates to me the most is Jasmine because she's middle eastern, but age wise and personality wise I'm think I'm closer to Cinderella

• Jasmine because of her age and her long black hair. I'm also like pochahontas in terms of irl looks and her love of animals/nature

• Merida, Pocahontas, Tiana, and Mulan are who I related to, but Elsa is the same age as I am. I went with Tiana though.

• Where did you get the ages from? I'm surprise Snow White is 14!. Well I'm 19 so I will have my glass slippers please (funny how I'm actually wearing slippers) lol

• I'm too old for this shit.

• I'm too old to be a princess :(

• You're never too old to be a princess. Just check out the age's of some real life royals. XD