Do you think we should be able to ask more than 5 questions on GaG?

You can only ask 5 questions, do you think we should be able to ask more?

• Yes, we should be able to ask more.
  • No, 5 questions is enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• At one point we use to be able to ask 10 questions than it kinda go reduced with updates. For me it makes no difference if the limit is increased or not plus half the questions are looking for help, their just for fun.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have so many questions that pop up. Yes!

• I know right D: and thanks for answering

What Guys Said 18

• Ashley the problem is not you but the stupid trolls who will also be allowed ask more of their stupid questions or someone asking same question in 10 different ways plus the offensive questions increase as well and people who ask silly questions for attention.

• Oh I didn't know :P thanks for telling me that and also answering my question

• I agree with @KDA20.

• sure, but the site would be better if people could grasp the concept of quality over quantity. hell, instead of 5 let's go for 50 so everyone can ask identical questions with just a slight variation that way everyone gets their internet points that they desperately want/need. afterwards we can eat ice cream and celebrate our victory in watering down a site that everyone claims to like/love.

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• We should be able to ask at least 57 questions per 4-hour period, and I would be more than willing to contact my uncle Cherbwood who is a LAWYER to look into this for us. Just let me know.

• How much shit that bothers you so much that you have to ask strangers on the Internet can happen per day, that you have to post more than 5 questions? I barely do 1 per week, and sometimes not even 1 per month.

• Five questions in a 24 hour span is plenty, stop being greedy, Ashley! :-P

• Lol I'm sorry but thanks for answering

• No, 5 questions Is enough. Choose them wisely... the community doesn't want useless or nonsensical questions flooding the website

• I don't see a need of it. The most common problems were solved years ago so most of the stuff that pop up on my live feed sounds like a duplicate.

Instead of worrying about the limitation try using the search function for common problems and you will find what you're looking for

• I wish :( but that would flood GAG with questions

And lol, u don't have to say thanks for answering my question this time!

• I asked a question just like this awhile ago i wish we could ask depending on xper points but the limit for the highest xper question would be 10 qustions

• It would probably be flooded with stupid questions as everyone clamored for xper

• Yeah true and thanks for answering

• no because spam bots and trolls would abuse that system

• True, thanks for answering

• who asks more than 5 questions a day?

• maybe go to 7 but no more than that

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• Well 5 questions limit what the site could handle

• Oh ok, thanks for answering

• i think 5 is more than enough,

• no, it would give rise to trolls

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• No anyone who is asking that many is obviously just spamming questions for Xper. 1 per day is enough

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• Yes. I hate having to wait, because then I forget my question :(

• True, thanks for answering

• You're welcome.

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, as others pointed out - it's the trolls that would just ruin it for everyone - they already have - a lot of it...
    Unfortunately.

Just write up your Q and save it in a file on your desktop. You'll get to ask it eventually. ;)

• No, I think that is enough but we should be able to save a question. I typed one out the other day and then realised I had two hours to wait until I could post again... very annoying as I totally forgot what the question was!

• i think you should be able to start with more than two, today is my first day with five and i think it might be enough, I don't know

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• No because the questions may be similar.

• Do you really need more then 5 questions a day? Sound like spamming to me

I've never reached that number

• Oh and thanks for answering

• More than five and you just get people spamming/trolling...

• Oh and thanks for answering