Guys, Which physical trait would be the deal breaker?

If you marry a gorgeous woman and ten years into the marriage which of these would be the hardest to accept? Remember, she would hate any of these more than you could.

• Balding in the front and center of her head?
    13% (4)
  • She gains 50 pounds?
    29% (9)
  • She gets a full beard?
    42% (13)
  • She gets an extremely hairy butt?
    16% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Guy

• If the woman is loyal to me she will receive my love no matter what happens to her looks. :)

What Guys Said 10

• Balding easily. That can't ge fixed. I'd she got a heard or a hairy ass she could just shave it. If she gained 50lbs, She could lose weight. But there is no cure for balding.

• none, love is unconditional

• None of these. If I'm going to marry someone, it's because she's the ONE. I hope.

• all the things you've mentioned can be fixed and avoided.

• These actually reasons men have filed for divorce. I thought it was shallow but then I kind of felt as though the woman could have done things to avoid them as we'll. I was just curiouse as to what others thought.

• I wouldn't be suprised if there haven't been women whove filed for the same reasons (ive certainly known women break up witht heir partners for every one of them)

• All of those are deal breakers and reasons I will never marry.

• I can only grow a goatee and side burns, SOOO if she has more facial hair than me, hell nooo lol

• That was an actual reason a man filed for divorce! She refused to have it removed, I felt bad for her but didn't get why she wouldn't want it removed.

• Lol it was a side effect from poly cystic ovarian disease, she didn't have an side effect when they married..

• Ah! She didn't want it removed and wanted a full beard?

• all of the above

• If she grew a penis,

If she grew testicles on her forehead,

If she had an ass for a face,

If her eyebrows grew in a circle,

If she was a Sasquatch.

• Balding: She could just shave her head and wear wigs out if she wants. Her being bald wouldn't have an effect on how attractive I find her.

Gains 50 pounds: She and I adopt better eating habits and exercise more, she will then lose the weight and we will both get healthier.

Gets a beard: She shaves until getting laser hair removal. In twenty years it'll probably be one or two visits for permanent removal.

Hair butt: Once again, laser hair removal would do the job.

If any of these would make you leave your wife then you should not have gotten married in the first place.

• Thats the right perspective to have! No physical change should be a deal breaker!!!

• It would be a good idea to ask women the same question, just changing the beard question.

• Do it, I'd like to see those results

• Damn. I should have voted full beard. I want to change my vote :(