Would you pick to never be tired or never be hungry again?

I just feel these to activities take up a lot of time of the day. sleeping 6- 8 hours. cooking and eating probably 5 hours.

I chose never tired, because I'm always tired throughout the day and it kinda of shows. Please drinking all that double double coffee increases my waistline and chances of getting cavities. Plus without ever being tired, my eyes would not be near sided.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never be tired so I can do anything without getting tired. I bet I will do better in school and in work like this.

I like to cook and make food. If I am not hungry, this will make my hobby meaningless for me; I won't understand what people consider satisfying and won't be able to enjoy what I eat.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never be tired gets boring it is good to have a break and sleep - I get insomnia and one of the hardest things is how bored you get if you are awake for a long time so never hungry for me.

What Girls Said 4

• Never tired. I feel lethargic way too often.

• Never hungry. I love sleeping.

• Ugh, I can't choose, it's too hard D:

• Never be tired, i love food too much lol :P

What Guys Said 1

• feelings are important even if they are inconvenient. you didn't feel tired you wouldn't know when you need to rest, and if you didn't feel hungry you wouldn't know when your body is running low on energy and needs to eat something