Anyone get caught in the rain?

Car quit with no service in that spot. Wtf? Had to walk for like 15 minutes in the rain.
My pants got so soaked that it was running down my legs in to my shoes. :s

Anyone ever been caught in the rain? or worse?

So happy to be home, in bed and dry in front of the fan. :D

Anyone get caught in the rain?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer the rain to snow. I didn't have a cell and my car was rear wheel drive with a v8 in the front so when I spun out on ice and went over the side of the road all my tires did was spin in the snow. I knew I wasn't visible from the road anymore so I had to walk three miles to friends house. I was only passed by a snow plow and a cop. I was in pajama pants and a hoodie with shoes n ankle sock! It hurt so bad from being so cold so long.

• I used to drive RWD cars. Awful.
      I had to walk 2.5 miles in cargo pants and a jacket in the winter to get to work one day cause it was so cold and shitty that my car wouldn't start.

• So like in that song.."do you like piña colada, getting caught in the rain?" Your answere would be no, no you did not. Lol

• I don't like being wet, so no.

Most Helpful Guy

• Boy scout motto, be prepared. Have some emergency rain gear kept in your car

• I have flares and a medkit. That's it. :/

What Girls Said 4

• Yup, many times.
    One time I was even dressed up for a party. xD
    Nevertheless, I LOVE the rain. ^-^

• Was it before, during or after the party?

• Before unfortunately. LoL
      But it was funny with my "new" hairstyle that the rain fixed for me. :P

• Light blue jeans turned into dark blue jeans lol

Yes I have been caught in the rain. I kind of liked it actually.

• Light jeans turned to dark turned to sponge. They couldn't hold anymore water so my feet were getting wet. :(
      Wet legs are one thing, wet feet are a whole different story. :/

• Yes. My pants were so soaked that they literally couldn't hold anymore water so it was running down my legs in to my shoes along with the water from the road which soaked my feet and socks.

• The rain finished off the jeans about half way through my 15 or so minute walk. Had I not gotten a ride, it probably would have taken another 10 minutes to soak through all of my sweatshirt.

• Yes.. happened so many times.. I came home like I just got out of a pool..

• So uncomfortable. Your clothes are weighed down and stick to you.

• Yup.. but I still love rain. 😊

• Yes, but I loved it.

😊

What Guys Said 2

• I hate it when it happens when I've to go to college/work. I don't mind getting wet while returning. Though I'd prefer to stay dry on trips to college/work.
    Other than that I love rain. I go out almost every time it rains <3

• I love this rain. And we really needed it. But I didn't want to be caught in it.

• bohhooo pwincess