Do you believe everything happens for a reason?

I do! I always say what doesn't break you will only make you stronger. Do you agree?

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes... things, people and situations are all for a reason... to make you stronger and wiser... every single things teaches us to live our life...

1|3
    0|1

What Guys Said 13

• Not everything. Some things just run their course, others are completely random, no explanations whatsoever.

I have to say though, there are times where I get that sinking feeling that some things/events seem accommodated for a higher purpose yet I can't pinpoint how or why exactly.

Also, nature's designs are incredibly thought out, way beyond our own imaginations so I guess you could say there's a higher movement that ignites every single lifeform as far as functionality, metabolism, etc... Regarding events, I often doubt it.

2|1
    1|1
  • I do not think everything happens for a reason. However, I do believe that we find reason in everything we do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Choice is an evaluation of cost and benefit.
    Circumstance dictates the evaluation.
    Consequence takes care of the rest.

Everything is part of a bigger whole.

I see the world/universe/cosmos
    as I see our own body.

Every little part, is doing it's job
    to maintain the whole being.

I love when people say everything is random..
    then I hit them and say "sorry.. random act" ^.~

1|0
    1|1
  • Nah that's BS. Everything is random.

1|2
    2|0
  • Yes, most certain everything has a reason for happening , sometimes it's for the best and yes i do agree

1|0
    1|0
  • I believe in causality. I don't believe in some divine plan or fate. I also don't believe in what doesn't break you makes you stronger.

1|0
    1|0
  • A wasp stung me yesterday, then I killed it. So I got stung and the wasp got dead... what was the reason behind that? Things happen because they happen. Follow the chain of cause and effect.

1|0
    2|1
    • Thats dumb stuff I am talking about struggles in life. There always has to be the class clown and I am guess that is you.. LOL! 😂😂

• It's just a load of pretentious bullshit on your part and on all the parts of people who say "everything happens for a reason". It is dumb stuff, but it was an example that someone of limited capacity would take overly seriously. What about cancer, does that "happen for a reason"? Fucking idiot.

• LMAO!!! 😂😂😂😂 Someone is mad

• No not really, but sometimes it makes you feel better to think that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • You mean like cause and effect?
    Then yes

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe it happens for a reason. But good or bad that is another story.

1|0
    1|0
  • no there's no such thing as fate.

1|1
    1|0
  • Definitely.

1|0
    1|1
  • Nope. The reason is, only select humans have meaning. Coincidences happen often, you can't expect me to believe every little thing that happens to me has some sort of meaning.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• No...
    There are a shitload things that happen for no good reason at all.
    I believe this is just what people tell theselves/others to make themselves/others feel better.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yup, i do.

1|0
    0|0
  • "What doesn't kill/break you makes you stronger"

1|0
    1|0
  • Total bullshit. Only idiots believe in this sort of thing.

0|1
    1|0
    • You can give a opinion and still be respectful. I guess YOU have a lot of growning up to do little girl. LOL! 😂😂😂😂 I don't like the name calling way to mature for that honey. 💋

• I totally do.

0|0
    0|0