Do you believe everything happens for a reason?

I do! I always say what doesn't break you will only make you stronger. Do you agree?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes... things, people and situations are all for a reason... to make you stronger and wiser... every single things teaches us to live our life...

What Guys Said 13

• Not everything. Some things just run their course, others are completely random, no explanations whatsoever.

I have to say though, there are times where I get that sinking feeling that some things/events seem accommodated for a higher purpose yet I can't pinpoint how or why exactly.

Also, nature's designs are incredibly thought out, way beyond our own imaginations so I guess you could say there's a higher movement that ignites every single lifeform as far as functionality, metabolism, etc... Regarding events, I often doubt it.

• I do not think everything happens for a reason. However, I do believe that we find reason in everything we do.

• Choice is an evaluation of cost and benefit.
    Circumstance dictates the evaluation.
    Consequence takes care of the rest.

Everything is part of a bigger whole.

I see the world/universe/cosmos
    as I see our own body.

Every little part, is doing it's job
    to maintain the whole being.

I love when people say everything is random..
    then I hit them and say "sorry.. random act" ^.~

• Nah that's BS. Everything is random.

• Yes, most certain everything has a reason for happening , sometimes it's for the best and yes i do agree

• I believe in causality. I don't believe in some divine plan or fate. I also don't believe in what doesn't break you makes you stronger.

• A wasp stung me yesterday, then I killed it. So I got stung and the wasp got dead... what was the reason behind that? Things happen because they happen. Follow the chain of cause and effect.

• Thats dumb stuff I am talking about struggles in life. There always has to be the class clown and I am guess that is you.. LOL! 😂😂

• It's just a load of pretentious bullshit on your part and on all the parts of people who say "everything happens for a reason". It is dumb stuff, but it was an example that someone of limited capacity would take overly seriously. What about cancer, does that "happen for a reason"? Fucking idiot.

• LMAO!!! 😂😂😂😂 Someone is mad

• No not really, but sometimes it makes you feel better to think that way.

• You mean like cause and effect?
    Then yes

• I believe it happens for a reason. But good or bad that is another story.

• no there's no such thing as fate.

• Definitely.

• Nope. The reason is, only select humans have meaning. Coincidences happen often, you can't expect me to believe every little thing that happens to me has some sort of meaning.

What Girls Said 5

• No...
    There are a shitload things that happen for no good reason at all.
    I believe this is just what people tell theselves/others to make themselves/others feel better.

• Yup, i do.

• "What doesn't kill/break you makes you stronger"

• Total bullshit. Only idiots believe in this sort of thing.

• You can give a opinion and still be respectful. I guess YOU have a lot of growning up to do little girl. LOL! 😂😂😂😂 I don't like the name calling way to mature for that honey. 💋

• I totally do.