Is it worth the upgrade from win 8 to win 10 in my small lap top?

is it worth the upgrade from win 8 to win 10 in my small lap top?

Most Helpful Girl

• The Start button isn't really the same, I don't like the search thing at all. Why search when I used to know where it was? Hated windows 8 though. I went from 7 to 10, no more complaints than when I went from XP to 7. Just the usual gripes and getting used to where everything goes. Did knock out my speakers though, took a while to fix that little bug.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I upgraded because it was free. I don't think it's better especially if you're use to 8.
    The auto updates & restart dive me nuts. Everyone boasts "they've added the start button" So you can do the same with the search magnifying glass or right click on the windows logo.

• Thanks GOdfather, I heard somewhere that with that downlaod, they can track your activities in windows, also my friend Is wandering if that installation will disable a 2010 microsoft office that might not be legit

• I've heard both. I don't care what they track, nothing to hide. I use "open office" a free download that opens old word saved docs. It still works fine.

What Girls Said 1

• its not worth it!

What Guys Said 1

• Fuck man, I'm still running XP on all my shit!