If you saw an ugly pic of your crush would you not feel as attracted to them?

Just wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• If it was only ugly pic no I would think everyone has bad photo days.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I know how that person looks in person, why would I judge them off of a photo?

He probably took a bad pic of himself or is just un-photogenic.

If I'm judging off of a photo, what is it to say about those that photograph very well and are unattractive in person?
    Some people edit their photos, know the right lighting, and angle to make them look far better than actuality.

I base very little relevance off of a photo.
    I'm all about the real thing.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• no I actually find it funny

• There might be pictures that do that for me yeah, but it's not about appearance. I know how she looks like so a picture would not make her less attractive in person. But lets say I saw a picture of her smoking last weekend at a party and she told me she didn't smoke... yes that would make her less attractive to me.

• Totally. Happens all the time.

• it can happen yes but not necessarily cause you know we all have some pics where we look like wilder-beasts

• I would like to think so.

• Depends if they always looked like that.

• Depends on the picture.

What Girls Said 10

• What matters is how they look in real life. So, no, my level of attraction towards them wouldn't change.

• If they are attractive in person, but its a bad pic then no. I know they look good, and that was just a shit picture.

• No. Everyone takes bad pictures. I don't like someone because of their pictures. The only way I can think of someone getting rejected for their picture is if it's an online dating site. If you know each other offline why should a picture determine that?

• Haha, I would say so.

• My crush is not photogenic at all and he doesn't really know how to take pics ha ha but I wouldn't hold it against him. My friends posted ugly pics of me hahaha

• I'd just laugh it off.

• Nope. It's just a pic.

• This recently happend. But I am still attracted to him lol.

• i would not care.

• No I would feel more attached :)