What's the longest time for you to shower and prepare before going out?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I want to look really nice (maybe for a formal occasion or something like that), it takes me around 1,5 hours, maybe 2 at most (including shaving etc.). I tend to be slower than my girlfriend actually. But it's not that I'm obsessed with my looks. It's just my personality. I'm kind of slow in most things I do and my girlfriend is very fast and efficient in everything she does. She can use the toilet, take a quick shower and get dressed, ready to go shopping or meet friends in literally 10 minutes. Something I don't think I'll ever manage ;-).

Most Helpful Girl

• The longest I've tried was 2.5 hours, from taking a shower to choosing a dress to applying makeup and style my hair. The fastest I've did was only 30 minutes 😂 because I already took my shower before my friend called and I just changed my clothes and done. 🙈

What Guys Said 4

• It takes me 20 minutes to shower and depending on the kind of night I'm expecting, preparation can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes. Longer if I have a woman coming over. I have to clean and such.

• 1 1/2 hours. that's my longest time taking a bath. but i usually take 1 hour. and that's my regular time whenever i enter our CR to take a bath.

• 30 minutes mx

• 20 min from getting up to ready for prom

What Girls Said 8

• An hour tops. Shower turns cold after ten minutes so I don't have much of a choice. Then I blow dry and straighten my hair followed by make up then I get dressed.

• I'm thinking 3 to 4 hours.

• A hour maybe extra thirty minutes tops

• Can take me an hour for just about any occasion

• The longest for me would be one hour or two, depends what the event is or whatever.

• takes me a few hours.

• Like, a whole day lol, I procrastinate xD.. I take about 40 minutes to get ready minimum, if we're counting taking a shower (because I shave my legs, underarms, and downstairs every day (tmi sorry), as well as washing my hair, and using specialised soap because I have awful skin). I usually have my clothes laid out the night before I'm going to wear them so that doesn't take time. But I need to put on blemish gel and moisturiser and make-up, and dry my hair. And then sometimes I need to change my stuff like my phone, purse, make-up bag etc. over into a handbag that matches my outfit, stuff like that

• 1:20.. It was a formal occasion and I had get ready to the nines