What are you thinking right now O_O?

Random question, yeah xD I'm just wondering what's on your mind

Most Helpful Guy

• "Need to finish this song.." "what should I do later?"

"Why is light considered good, and darkness evil?"

"I wonder how far a single wave really travels.."

"If space is infinite.. what is on the other side?"

"If humankind is the most adaptable species
    how come we still have trouble with seeing in the dark?"

"Why did this sweet girl ask such a random question?"

"How many answers will she get?"

"Does the moon affect people, since we're 70% water?"

"Would society come to work as it does now, if we suddenly
    returned to the Cretaceous period?"

"We see a lot of colours.. but what colours
    does a mantis shrimp see, that we do not?"

"If the shortest time we can comprehend is an attosecond
    what happens if we go below that, and when are we able?"

"Is water really wet.. or is it just some variant of sticky?"

"Why do people seek perfection? perfection spells the end and that's no fun.."

"What sort of organism, first discovered breeding
    and how did it find out?"

""It could be funny to live on another planet with different gravity"

"I wonder how I would've turned out, if I were born a girl.."

"Why do humans label things, I thought they considered themselves intelligent.."

"Why do I continue writing this.. it's gotten too long already.."

• Oh Wow :o You think about a lot, about many things at the same time! 😳 Nice :p
      No, your answer wasn't too long :p It was interesting, I enjoyed reading it :)

• LMHO!! You'll get tired of getting unwanted attention from guys soon :p Plus, girls are suppose to behave like a lady, wear nice clothes. It takes us more than an hour to get ready!! D:

• @HookingSwan

Can't blame a guy for curiosity, it's the very first thing I'd do
      if I were to turn into a woman.. I think.. ^.~

Besides, it already takes me up to an hour to get ready depending on the day..
      though it's true that I can get ready in less than 5min.

Most Helpful Girl

• Two things on my mind currently.. I forgot the date of my cello exam, I remembered it was three weeks later when I answered a question on here last week, but it seems to be earlier than that date. 😳 and I was thinking where should I go in February, since I'm going to China in dec and US in jan. 🙈

• You're going to China and US soon!! Omg, you're so lucky 😍😍😍😍

• Omg, yesssss!! I'm looking forward to it :)
      I think you should visit your friends and relative first :)

• I have relatives literally everywhere 😂😂 I wanna go back for cny because there's lots of food and money xD but I also wanna visit my friends >< I wish I could have both but I'd definitely go broke 😭

What Guys Said 55

• I'm hungry, maybe I should eat something... I wonder what... banana!
    www.valorebooks.com/.../...-me-me-me-me-966821.png

• Omg, I LOVE bananas!! But, I like minions even more!! Haha :)

• @Genie23
    Just thinking about the yummy Pizzas me and my bro have ordered for home delivery. They may arrive any moment now! :P

• Hey, how darw you!!! You ordered pizza but you didn't invite me? That's just rude, buddy :(

• A lot of people I know, also consume meat on Sundays as 'Sunday special' food!

And yeah, your parents will give up soon, I', sure! I mean... nobody wants to keep trying in vain! :P

• How i'm going to finish all of my homework and study for 2 test for tomorrow. And what my next move with my ex

• I just clicked on the Other topic and I was hoping there was some interesting questions because it is a bit hit and miss at times - That was exactly what I was thinking as I opened your question.

• That there are girls with extremely low self esteem that are unattractive and when you tell them that they are they start bitching. Then come along White Knights saying "every girl is beautiful" and start bitching and calling honest guys like me assholes.

Really shows how people's feelings are getting in the way of the truth.
    Better a bitter truth than a sweet lie in my opinion but I guess a lot of people are just pussies.

• Lol, I don't get it why do people why some people ask "how do I look" questions if they can't handle criticism/ can't handle the truth. That's just silly

• @MissNoWhere Oooh! ;o lol. It's really difficult to impress you I guess D:

• @MissNowhere It was more than lol I could tell you were rolling on floor laughing :P
      I guess we have our differences but personally I see you as like a little sister, I don't know why you just give off that vibe.

@Genie23 Tell you're roommate I said hi

• The days are getting shorter here cause of the seasons changing
    and it's suppose to be cold here tonight the first time since about
    May of this year so it will be something ,❤️ 🌎 🌹

• I love the cold!!! :)

• I love Italian food!! Never tried Hungarian food...😳🙊 But I would love to try one day!

• Yeah i see cool <3

• I was thinking "what is she asking now O_O" hahaha :D
    I'm thinking that I think I would rather think about thinking what to think!
    You think I've thought right?

• I was sleeping when you answered this question :p I'm just wondering now.. "what are you doing bro, what time is it there for you etc" :)

• Haha I think it must have been around 8 PM or so... but in India probably after midnight :o
      I hope I haven't woken you op with my funny answer? Really really sorry :D

• thinking of girl and how much I miss her.

• I was thinking about how one of my so called "friends" has been nothing but an asshole for the last month. He's harrased both me and my friends, refuses to go away, and on a couple of occasions has been borderline sexually harassing one of my female friends.

If this guy pulls one more stunt, I'm going to tell him that we don't like him, we don't want him around us, and to fuck off.

• That's horrible.. Yes, it's better to just cut such person off from your life. :/

• Curse you Simcity 4, why you no install on Windows 10.
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/54872744.jpg

• LOL!! I've heard about Sim city games. Is it really that good? :o

• On yes it's really fun creating your own city and being Mayor, Simcity 4 is the best simcity game as it allows you to create custom neighborhoods for the Sims 2 :D.

• I'm thinking about apple juice
    and vsauce

• Thinking about a soccer game that is almost starting.

SL Benfica vs Astana FC.

by the way, is there someone here from kazakhstan?

• Nice :)

I don't think I've ever met anyone on gag who lives in Kazakhstan :/ Why?

• I thought about it... but i think no one would answer :p

• Maybe couple of people would ;p

• "I should make the series recordings work... the deadlines... it's impossible..."

• Genie is cool. Stupid power of persuasion XD

• I'm thinking that I'm wicked awesome and that I'm going to be an exceptional human being someday lol

• WOWwww..😳 lol

• haha well men can be gross ;)

• I can't argue with that ;p LOL! Men can be gross, and women can be irritating. 😂

• My head just collapsed and there's nothing in it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlnoZdGczMg

• About who I should rent my basement in-law unit to.

• I want to go home D':

• Wondering how a certain sexual position is performed

• Grandpa, I didn't need to hear that! D: 😳🙉🙈 lol

• In that case, I'm old too.. Lol. Because I'm 3 years older than you :p

• Sex
    Football
    Sex

• how am i gonna fund a trip to india to visit you <3

• About you. ;)

And about getting something to eat. :P

• Lol!

Go, have some healthy food!! Not junk food!

• Yaaaay!! <3 :D

• Why my parents are always fighting over stupid shit and if my bestfriend will ever answer her phone.. I miss her..

• I know how it feels. I hate it when my parents argued over petty reasons. And I miss my best friend too :/
      Is she mad at you or something?

• No she uh.. it's in a recent post I made. look there.

• Yuhioh and trying to get meteor b dragon

• Is it a cartoon show?

• Yeah but its also a video game there are two different games that came out for it Yughioh Forbidden memories and Yugioh Duelist of the Roses I am playing the one for the ps1 Forbidden memories its way harder then Roses.

• It's been years since I last played videogames...😢

• This life shit is complicated!

• I actually have women on my mind.. lol.. period

• My pet rabbit!! I'm missing her right now :/

• Actually I am singing right now

• Im thinking I should make a coffee

• Food always food!

• More from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 38

• ugh, if Tommy is gonna be awkward to me on Monday, that I have to do my homework still, and hoping someone will answer my last question bc I've already posted it twice and no one's responded on it yet :'( lol

• Tommy is your crush? :)

• lol yeah :) literally every question I ask on here is about him! he cares about me more than any other guy I've ever known but he hasn't made the move yet and I'm afraid he might only think of me as a friend. I've been worried though because it kind of came out on Friday that I like him and I tried to deny it, but his reaction when he found out confused me! If you could look at my recent question on my page about it and give me your opinion I'd be sooo grateful, it's the third time I've posted this question and I STILL haven't gotten any opinions!

• Oh, okay :)

• I'm thinking of my bed. I want to go to sleep soon :)

• "Let me just take another quick look around G@G before going back to work."

I need to work, I'm just not sure what to do ha.

• I'm thinking about what to say on this question!
    (O_O) See what I did there? (O_O)

• I'm thinking about football right now. 🏈

Hoping my team does well... or doesn't lose spectacularly at least, haha.

• About the fact that I wanna start my diet tomorrow.. but I was also planning on baking cookies with m&ms... see how complicated my life is.. :/

• Lol. I can't live do without cookies. I eat cookies at least once a day...😳 We girls are really crazy about sweets xD

• Definitely! May the Lord help us deal with this xp

• I sent a message to someone and he won't see it until MAYBE tonight or tomorrow and I've been really curious about his response to it

• It annoys the hell out of me when I message someone and he doesn't reply/ reads it until the next day. I don't have much patience, lol.
      Well, I hope he makes time from his busy schedule.. to read your message soon :)

• Ah when I sent it I knew he wouldn't be able to read it 'til tonight or tomorrow so I'm good with it. :p But in any other circumstance, yes I agree!

• Haha, you're adorable :)
      Thanks for answering

• tbh am thinking about a lot of things rn

• "Does my crush likes me? No he doesn't. He probably does. I don't know does he like me?" *looks at his pictures* "oh god he's hot af. Wow look at those abs and arms"

• Uni tomorrow...

Family here...

Nd I want to see if I catch my boyfriend today too...

This is what's on my mind.

• I am thinking about a friend who starts college tomorrow and has to get up at 7am. I feel so sorry for him because his sleeping schedule is SOOO messed up haha. Usually he falls asleep at 7am and gets up at 3pm 😬

• Omg! Lol. That's a terrible 😂 I remember few months ago. My sleeping schedule was messed up too. I used to sleep at at around 5-6:00 am and wake up at 12-1:00 am. I used to feel so... weird and guilty 😳 lol.
      I had to stay up for more about 36 hours or something... To make my sleeping schedule go back to normal hours, lol

• I know right!!! 😫 Wow, seems like you were desperate to fix your sleeping schedule. At least it was worth it 😎

• I meant 12-1:00 pm* 😳

And yes, it was worth it :)

• I wish there was no distance between us and the ones we love... 😔

• "Oh god, I'll never be able to get up so early tomorrow." - for an appointment.. 😅

• Just don't sleep then :P

• I've heard of that trick before but never tried it.. I have a caffeine roll on for my eyes tho which works in a similar way I guess but surprisedly I'm still a 28 days later stage 1 zombie 😂 so there's hope!

• Lol! Nice xD

• I'm worried about all the stuff that I have to do and achieve, and I'm procrastinating

• Is it too early to have lunch?

• I'm thinking about why do some people think I'm an old user here, when I'm actually not, lol!
    So strange... ..

• About food :(

• Omg, I'm feeling hungry too :/ But it's not good to eat at this time... and go to sleep. So, I'm just trying to control my hunger, lol

• Is there any chance my lions will lose to the chargers?

• Should I have a caffeine-free coffee or should I go to bed?

• Ah! If you're sleepy, then you should go to bed :)
      I don't sleep coffee before bedtime at all, it's not good for health 😳

• Really? What happens to your health? I actually read you will sleep better if you can sleep within 10 mins of consuming it haha

• Life , in general.

• what to do next

• Cheese. :)

• My crush :)

• How fast I could read and write... but I'm high right now so yeah

• I'm not looking forward to next week😑
    I think Wednesday's have that effect on you (or me anyways)

• The song "Say my name"

• I'm wondering if the guy I made out with is using me or not. >~<

• A horrible pool party I went to last night.
    SEVERE regret!!!

• Hmm.. My mom showed me her boyfriends dog, so I'm thinking about puppies.. ;p

• Omg, Now I want a puppy too!!! <3 I love puppies, they're so cute!! And make such a great friend :p

• Ooh, what kind do you like? 😮
      I miss my puppy. I hear he got fat, lol. 😊

• Haha, fat puppies are even more cute :p :)
      I like Gold retrievers, Labrador, Pugs, Fox terriers and some others!! 😍😍 Don't know which breed I will adopt, they all are so cute! Haha :)

• I'm thinking about my boyfriend :) <3

• More from Girls
    8