How do I cope with depression?

I have ADHD and coupled with depression and Generalized anxiety I take welbutrin and clonazepam (klonopin) I go to therapy and such but I'm prone to bouts of severe depression and loss of apetite I hit the gym to bulk up I'm 124 pounds at 5;9" yikes :/. I'm also really unattractive so I at least want to have a good body to maybe have an actual chance with girls.

I have very little money all I do is run and work out with weights but as soon as I'm done depression creeps back in. I've been on the cycle for 13 years and I dont see it getting better any time soon

What Girls Said 1

• I find therapy does not help from my own experience ; when it creeps upon me I picture myself happy that helps a lot , also write poetry , and dance. You are attractive

• those snake bites are unattractive though

• face does not change in a year unless you do drugs

• I meant i took the piercings off and no I dont do drugs

What Guys Said 1

• " I take welbutrin and clonazepam (klonopin) I go to therapy and such but I'm prone to bouts of severe depression and loss of apetite I hit the gym to bulk up I'm 124 pounds at 5;9" yikes"

^where u always dat thin? or u start gettin thinner since depression? if u were always like dat... then it's yer metabolism actually... :)

" I'm also really unattractive so I at least want to have a good body to maybe have an actual chance with girls."

^wot makes u believe dat? has anybody called u ugly... or u just THINK u r ugly? ;)

"I have very little money all I do is run and work out with weights but as soon as I'm done depression creeps back in. I've been on the cycle for 13 years and I dont see it getting better any time soon"

^oh shit... dat's lots of time indeed... wot made it start? do u remember at least?

• 1- no I used to be thinner (108pounds) I started the gym and hit 140 then economic problems arose and my nutrition budget suffered so I cannot afford the same diet at the moment so I went down to 124

2- girls dont like skinny guys and yeah been called ugly by most girls around me

3-I have no clue I had undiagnosed ADHD untill like 7 days ago thats why they got me on the welbutrin my doc says ADHD played a part in making my life crap and failure after failure destroyed my self esteem

• 1) really? but dat's normal again... but i believe healthy range's BMI 18-25 so i guess 124 lbs... it's stll within 18-25...

i'm 5'6" and i weigh 113 lbs... and i'm classified as "borderline underweight"... yet still on da "healthy range"...

2) i see... i've never been insulted being skinny though... but when i used to be obese (i was during my teens)... i was being insulted a lot...

• Yeah i know how hard it can be for an obese person