Help me it is urgent?

okay so basically I was in holiday in the USA and because my dad works out there i have a phone there so I could get in contact if I needed to when out with friends... basically I was in Victoria secrets and all my friends (English froenxs) and I are all really close and they have all seen me with out underwear on etc.. we are like sisters anyway I was sending them photos of my bras i was trying on for opinions and basically when I took one of my bras of I thought one of my boobs looked I don't know like more dropped then the other? so I took a photo and sent it to my best friend haha it wasn't but I forgot to delete the photos and my dad flysheet back to the US tomorrow and will probally see the photos when he gets back, I need to get rid of them remotely... I can't give my parents the truth because they will think I am lying help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you could also be a guy trying to hack some chicks phone, but if you are telling the truth, I'd say you are screwed. Just call daddy now and tell him before he sees it, it'll be a little more believable and he won't have such a disturbing surprise.

What Guys Said 2

• just tell ur dad u wanted to see how the bras look on you from a different angle, like a mirror, and you forgot to delete them

• Really you forget to delete it that's your story

What Girls Said 0