• Years
    19% (6)0% (0)11% (6)Vote
  • I dont get sick...
    7% (2)13% (3)9% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|19

Most Helpful Guy

• It has been half a year, or maybe even a full year since I've gotten sick. And that was just very mild pink eye, caused by dry eyes, caused by staring at a computer screen all night doing homework for this one computer science class😱

I think last time I got legitely sick was at least a year ago.
    ----
    And hey, get better soon! Make sure to get lots of rest and take it easy so you get well as fast as possible!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get sick very often at all, Thank God, @BrieLove.
    Feel better soon, sweetie. xx

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I usually don't get sick. Anything that is bad enough to make me sick is enough to push me to the brink of death. I was 'sick' last month for the first time in well over a year if not more.

1|0
    0|0
  • In May of this year i was sick with lower bowel obstruction
    and had Acute Gastritis , i was so sick i went through misery
    i would never wish it on anyone , a very scary situation ,

1|0
    0|0
  • I pretty much never, ever get sick. The last time I got a headache or threw up is so long ago I can't even remember it. The last time I got a cold was this year for a bit, it never got that bad though and the time before that I think was years ago. My body always seems to attack and be on top of germs before they even have a chance. Being sick just does not really happen to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sort of got sick this last week, but it was more just allergies. At first I had a very irritated throat, but since yesterday that's been mostly resolved, and now it's just slight cold symptoms.

1|0
    0|0
  • I scarcely get sick - did all that and more before my teens post which my immune system has been quite good :D

Vote 'G'

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably like last year.. I actually don't even remember the last time I was sick to the point of not wanting to do anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope you get well soon and its not major

1|0
    0|0
  • Last year when I had Bronchitis, I get that usually it really sucks

1|0
    0|0
  • Last week actually. Hope you get better!

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope you get better soon - Now that I think of it, it has been a while - Only colds mainly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch funny movies!

0|0
    0|0
  • Last year. Though I feel like I am on the verge of illness now. Have to drink some wine, get some rest...

0|0
    0|0
  • Earlier this year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Over baby @cinderelli rejection :((

0|0
    0|0
  • i get sick once every 2-3 years. i must be overdue because i can't recall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a sore throat, but my immune system pretty much destroys everything, so I'm good.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 days ago. but now im doing well

0|0
    0|0
  • 2.5 years ago

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I think it is January when I had the stomach flu but I had an allergic reaction in May to oysters that I ate. It wasn't uncomfortable though, just very itchy.

1|0
    0|0
  • The last time I can remember getting sick was sophomore year of high school. I went with friends to a pool and swallowed too much chlorine and got an infection. I am never going to a pool because it turns out the chlorine is toxic. Hope you get better soon. Now get off the internet and get some sleep. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I get sick very often 😭

1|0
    0|0
  • I am currently sick too 😞

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sick but I have a terrible headache :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sick right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely get sick. With that said I do suffer from migraine headaches a few times a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 weeks ago - i came down with a cold

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be last month. I got really sick after my trip to Disneyland/ Universal Studios.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm continuously sick from a post viral infection. Get better soon 🙉

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • Last year or longer... I've been very lucky

0|0
    0|0
  • i rarely ever get sick.