When was the last time you got sick?

Im sick right now! Thats is why I asked this question! :P

• Im sick right now. :(
  • Yesterday
  • Last week
  • Last month
  • Last year
  • Years
  • I dont get sick...

Most Helpful Guy

• It has been half a year, or maybe even a full year since I've gotten sick. And that was just very mild pink eye, caused by dry eyes, caused by staring at a computer screen all night doing homework for this one computer science class😱

I think last time I got legitely sick was at least a year ago.
    ----
    And hey, get better soon! Make sure to get lots of rest and take it easy so you get well as fast as possible!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get sick very often at all, Thank God, @BrieLove.
    Feel better soon, sweetie. xx

What Guys Said 18

• I usually don't get sick. Anything that is bad enough to make me sick is enough to push me to the brink of death. I was 'sick' last month for the first time in well over a year if not more.

• In May of this year i was sick with lower bowel obstruction
    and had Acute Gastritis , i was so sick i went through misery
    i would never wish it on anyone , a very scary situation ,

• I pretty much never, ever get sick. The last time I got a headache or threw up is so long ago I can't even remember it. The last time I got a cold was this year for a bit, it never got that bad though and the time before that I think was years ago. My body always seems to attack and be on top of germs before they even have a chance. Being sick just does not really happen to me.

• I sort of got sick this last week, but it was more just allergies. At first I had a very irritated throat, but since yesterday that's been mostly resolved, and now it's just slight cold symptoms.

• I scarcely get sick - did all that and more before my teens post which my immune system has been quite good :D

Vote 'G'

• Probably like last year.. I actually don't even remember the last time I was sick to the point of not wanting to do anything.

• I hope you get well soon and its not major

• Last year when I had Bronchitis, I get that usually it really sucks

• Last week actually. Hope you get better!

• I hope you get better soon - Now that I think of it, it has been a while - Only colds mainly.

• Watch funny movies!

• Last year. Though I feel like I am on the verge of illness now. Have to drink some wine, get some rest...

• Earlier this year.

• Over baby @cinderelli rejection :((

• i get sick once every 2-3 years. i must be overdue because i can't recall.

• I have a sore throat, but my immune system pretty much destroys everything, so I'm good.

• 3 days ago. but now im doing well

• 2.5 years ago

What Girls Said 13

• I think it is January when I had the stomach flu but I had an allergic reaction in May to oysters that I ate. It wasn't uncomfortable though, just very itchy.

• The last time I can remember getting sick was sophomore year of high school. I went with friends to a pool and swallowed too much chlorine and got an infection. I am never going to a pool because it turns out the chlorine is toxic. Hope you get better soon. Now get off the internet and get some sleep. :P

• I get sick very often 😭

• I am currently sick too 😞

• I'm not sick but I have a terrible headache :(

• I'm sick right now.

• I rarely get sick. With that said I do suffer from migraine headaches a few times a year.

• 3 weeks ago - i came down with a cold

• That would be last month. I got really sick after my trip to Disneyland/ Universal Studios.

• I'm continuously sick from a post viral infection. Get better soon 🙉

• 3 years ago

• Last year or longer... I've been very lucky

• i rarely ever get sick.