The spider I thought I killed came back, and this time had babies, what can I do here?

Alrighty, I'm being serious here.

Long story short I found a spider in my room sometime ago, It disapeared on me but I noticed small baby spiders literally everywhere up the wall, next night I got a hoover in and cleaned up what I thought was all of it, that was around a month or two ago.

Just now I was on my computer just browsing reddit, something caught my eye, and saw about one or two baby spiders, I looked around and so far just killed 5, but this has me worried.. When I cleared that corner of the room before I didn't check this one spot under my heavy cubbord, I killed a reasonably big spider and thought that was it, but now the problem has come back.

Ideas? And yes I'm from the UK.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a similar post a bit ago and apparently you can 1) burn your house down
    2) throw your girlfriend at it
    3) run away screaming
    4) catch it in a jar

My advice by a spray and until then be camped out with a shoe and be ready to charge!! If you don't find it tonight put a towel in front of the door and sleep in a different room so it won't crawl on your ear!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Offer a sacrifice to Cthulhu and hope that he kills them.

What Girls Said 2

• Burn the entire house down. Nah, is there not like bug bombs you can set off in your place to get rid of the little critters?

• set up a spider trap

What Guys Said 2