Do you love who you have become over the years?

I do! Don't want to get into big details

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do :)

What Guys Said 6

• I am bettering myself so yes. I am proud of finishing university and coming out with my degree. I have plans for my future to.

• Congrats... That is a BIG deal 😊

• Thank you. I want to buy an Apartment. So I have my own apartment and then set it up with the furniture I like and have the things I like and set up the way I like.

• Okay that's cool!

• I've came long way , have dealt with many situations
    that i manage to overcome but i still have not got where
    i want be in life.

• Of course. I've been loving milk since my mom first squeezed some into my mouth via her breast.

Yea, I said it.

• Yes I do... cause I have become more mature... more secure than insecure... And confident... and better than what I was before... and got a good job etc etc

So yes I do like how I am now ! 😊

• Not really, I just hope something positive happens and I can be who I want to be then.

• Well, in some ways, yes.

I try to help the next generation prepare for their future.

What Girls Said 8

• uhm... kind of. i admit i imagined a different person by this stage of my life... but i can't complain, I'm still alive.

• Ohh hell nope! Not a fan of myself.

• I think next year Ai would be more proud of myself, I've been through a descent of madness in 2015 😈

• I'm content with myself. Still room for improvement

• Of course I totally agree with you everyone can always improve in one area or a other 😊

• Nope, not really.

• I do too. I still have a lot to learn and a lot to change in my life, but I think I'm getting better as the years go by.

• I don't, not at all.

• there's always room for improvement