Would you consider Armenia to be in Asia or Europe?

Culturally speaking, it's more European but it's in the border of Europe and Asia. And there's no clear borders. In my family, I have a more caucasion look and so do my dad and brother, but my sister and mom are both very light skinned and they don't look caucasion. I also used to be very light skinned when I was young, but I tan very easily. So do you consider Armenia european or Asian country? And what about Georgia since Georgia, just like Armenia is also a Christian country? If these countries are geographically in the borders where there's not a clear line, do you consider their culture or looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• The Indo-European tribes which moved inhabit Europe, Persia and the Indian subcontinent may have originated or have passed through the Armenian region.

The Armenian language is Indo-European as well.

Ethnically and linguistically they are related to Europeans. Geographically Armenia itself isn't aren't.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its in the middle east I think so Asia I guess.

What Guys Said 4

• I would say Asia. I was taught Turkey is part Europe and part Asia and anything further east of turkey is not Europe, that it is Asia.

• those big nose freaks are not european.

• How often do you eat rice

• lol a normal amount I guess? We eat everything here from meat to rice to soup to potatos

• The European 8 guess

• I'd say Asia/Middle East

What Girls Said 1

• I would say Europe, geographically speaking, and European people tend to be darker tone.