To pee in the shower or not?

I will admit, I pee in the shower. I feel like it's clean, it gets watched down, and it saves me time in the morning. Some people think it's gross. Tell me what you think?

• Of course I pee in the shower
  • No way, gross
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people do.

Besides, urine is sterile anyways. According to some doctors, it's something of a "super food".

I'm not making this shit up: mamiverse.com/10-uses-for-human-urine-65796/

• Myth. Urine is not sterile -- it's a hazardous waste.

• @Transigence Actually, @Outofthegrey is right. The bladder is a sterile place. Unless you have a bladder infection, urine leaves the body completely sterile. Do your research

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I pee in the shower every single time. Also if I am in the shower I am not going to get out, get cold, drip water all over the bathroom floor, hall floor and toilet floor just to have to clean it all up when I can just pee in the shower. It is not that gross anyway, it is not like you're pooping in there.

• The way I see it, there are two types of people in this world: those who pee in the shower, and liars

• There are 2 types of people. Those who say they pee in the shower and those who lie and deny it :3

• Why not pee in the shower your washing the dirt off of your body. it saves gallons of water anyways and saves time and hassle. All of my friends do openly why feel shame.

• Nope But in the back yard is just fine

• What the hell is "other?" You either pee in the shower or you don't! Right?

• 😂😂 true

• @Red_Arrow LOL! I was just thinking about the time I peed in the tub because my cat was busy getting a drink out of the toilet. I was standing outside the tub peeing into it.

I didn't think of that. Congratulations, you justified "other." :D

• See there was a need for the other box! Lol and @Transiegence, that's hilarious.

• I recently learned that apparently it's a very common thing but I personally find it incredibly disgusting and have at no point in my life ever pissed in the shower.

• everyone does it

• WTF look at how many people pee in the shower.

0_0"

Lol wonder what foot fetish ladies and gents think of this!!

• i think almost everyone has peed in the shower before. i do it because i am too lazy to go to the toilet when i'm having a shower

• Can make showering together even more fun on occasion.

• i enjoy peeing on my neighbor's car something i learned from my dog

What Girls Said 10

• Y'all're nasty.

• It's not gross; you're gonna wash yourself off anyway. It would make no sense to go into the shower, realize you have to pee, get out to go to the toilet and then come back in the shower lol. Too complicated.

• i pee in the shower. its not a big deal lmao. i don't wait until i have to pee to take a shower, but if i have to pee while in the shower i will. i don't care. i clean myself and my shower often.

• It happens sometimes when showering is the first time I do after leaving my bed. And I feel nearly always the need to do it when showering before going in the swimming pool.

• Is it your bath tub too? That seems so unsanitary. I have to pee in the shower often but I just hop out, pee, and hop back in. You should do that.

• So men use these things called urinals, and they are basically miniature bathtubs aligned vertically along the wall.

Bathtubs are non-porous and have constant water running.

So let me get this straight: You wouldn't pee in a bathtub, but you would wash your asshole and rinse it down the tub?

• Yes, lol I'm not sure about yours by my asshole isn't exactly covered in caked on shit! Lol. Would you bath in a urinal?

• I see both your points, this is hysterical ' covered in caked on shit' hahahahaha

• I always do it when I take shower. Sometimes I do it while standing up like a boy lol

• Yeah it saves water

• Yeah I pee in the shower all the time and then I clean up! It saves time. :)

• Well yea, pee if ya gotta pee, the shampoo and soap, body wash suds and whtetevs will help to wash the pee pee down the drain, it's really only gross if you're showering with another and they piss without warning, the smell of someone else's pee can be ewwy if your not prepared, and if they do, they damn well better point it in the direction of the drain, away from your shower companion

• I went anonymous because although I do this, it's not usually something people admit, it's private time in the shower. I do what I want

• saves you time? you know constipation is for poop only right :P

• If I'm already in the shower, I'm wasting time by getting out, drying off enough to pee, and getting back in, when I could just do it all simultaneously. It also saves water.