If a guy is super mean to you, is it ok to kick his nuts?

There is a guy who is always messing with me, he sometimes embarrasses me around other people or will just tease me a lot. He is driving me crazy, is it ok to kick him in the nuts because he won't stop even though I asked him to? And how long would a good hard kick to the nuts keep a guy down so I know? Let me know if it is ok or not.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Well lets put it this way... I am not a mean guy, I am very reasonable, and I control myself well. Most of my friends have only seen me get mad a couple times in my life. When I am mad I dont get physical unless someone else starts it. So for instance, at school one guy threw a brick through the window of my car, I confronted him and told him to pay me back, when he didn't I threatened to call the cops. We got into an argument, and he rushed at me. He threw a couple punches and then I beat the living sh*t out of him. I broke his nose, and basically took him down a couple levels. If a girl were to assault me in such a way, I would beat her up too. Guy or girl, it doesn't matter, if they hurt me I hurt them. Its really quite a simple situation, I can be talked with, I dont lose my mind until someone physically hurts me, if she can't control herself enough to talk it out then I am not going to control myself either. I dont care how "emotional" she is, that isn't an excuse for hurting me. At minimum she will walk out of there with a black eye, I dont mess around with that stuff. I gotta put her in her place and let her know that there are consequences to not controlling your anger.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. This shouldn't even be a question. I think it's extremely low to ever kick a guy in the nuts, I don't care what your reasoning behind it is. There are so many other options out there, and that shouldn't be one of them. It's bad enough you're asking, but the fact you want to do it hard enough that it keeps him down. It's messed up that you're even turning to violence because someone is bothering you.

• I don't want to kick him, I never said I did. I asked a question because I was just wondering things.

What Guys Said 19

• Nope never. Unless you life is really in danger like rape or something and it really is self defence. Do you really want to cause him to not have kids or in the worst case kill the guy because that is what a girl can do when she does that.

• No I don't I meant if he got me in danger, I forgot to state that and I would never want to take that away.

• Thanks for informing me I really don't want to harm him permanently so I think I won't kick him.

• Don't kick him. You will meet people like him throughout your whole life and will have to deal with them. You may well get expelled for that. Also if you did that in a job you would get fired. The boys parents may even get the police down to talk to you.

• ... no. Or, you can, and expect him to beat the living shit out of you.

• Yeah your probably right about that.

• You got to kick him so hard that he can't get up...

• Play nice, suck them instead and surprise him

• You can actually seriously injurer a guy from doing that, even cause permanent damage, you are literally kicking him in a unprotected organ.

• The other day this waitress at this restaurant was really mean to me so I punched her in the ovaries.

• Over and over again...
    media0.giphy.com/media/eY3dI3mEfA6l2/200.gif

Just kidding... don't do it.

• Maybe he likes you. Tease him back.

• I never thought about it, I'll try that. Thanks.

• I would see that shit coming from a mile away and LEVEL your ass without hesitation.

• Explain a little bit please.

• If a girl tries to kick me in the nuts, I'm going to knock her out. Comprende?

• Ok yes I do that makes sense

• if a girl is super mean to you, is it ok to punch her in the titts? i guess we all know the answer.

• Do it!!! If you don't do it now then he will just get worse. But first, how old is he?

• it is never ok to hit a man

• As much as its okay to stab a pen into your vagina.

• First no. You shouldn't because he's stronger than you. Also, some people have died from being kicked in the nuts.

• I didn't know that, but it was probably a professional kicking someone who never had been kicked, right?

• Search "dying from being kicked in the balls" on Google.

• I'm not sure I want to have to experience such a tragedy.

• Definitely no.

• But of course, i enjoy it.

• Holy shit I hope all of you morons who think it's okay to physically assault someone because they were mean get beaten half to death so you'll learn.

• No!
    That's assault!

You can if its self defense, and only self defense.
    Instead pull his pants down in front of everyone and laugh at his size!

• You could stop him from having kids! It's very serious!

• That's a good way to get punched in the face.

• Every give him the laxative chocolate prank

• What do u mean by that

• Take a box of chocolate remove half and replace them with chocolate laxative then seal it up and give it to him as a present then sit back and watch the fire works

What Girls Said 11

• I don't think it's ok to kick a guy just because his teasing you. I would just ignore him and not react. I think kicking a guy in the balls is only for self defence situations.

• So you want to retaliate with physical violence, while the other person just teases you? You seriously need to ask us on GaG whether it's okay or not? You know the answer to that yourself. Come on...

• I'm not trying to retaliate anyone. I never said I was going to do it to anyone.

• No it is not ok to attack someone physically.

Would it be ok for a guy to give you a slap for being annoying? No, it wouldn't. So it isn't ok for you to hit men because you are a woman.

• No, that should only be reserved for a real case of self-defense as if he's trying to rape you, hurt you or is hurting a loved one.

• What the actual fuck?

Did you not learn in kindergarten not to hit people? Same goes for kicking people. Just don't.

• It's not okay, dude. You could seriously hurt him.

• Are you trying to hurtl the man that's messed up I know when a guy mess you I piss you off but kicking him in the nuts is not a good idea

• violence is not going to solve this

• please don't resort to violence. just avoid him

• No, a friend of mine got kicked by his ex for cheating on her, and he lost a nut. He definitely deserved the pain of getting hit in his intimate area, but not the loss of his sex organs.
    If you do not kick him hard enough, he may hit you. If you do it too hard, you will damage his organs, so dont.

• The testis are very delicate parts of him, when you get older you will understand.

• I already understand.

• Make friends with muscle guys and once you have your posse, they will find it sport to knock such a pest down & keep him down