I think I'm falling for my college tutor... I don't know what to do?

I'm in a huge trouble here... I think I'm falling for my tutor and I don't know what to do :(
I'm 23 and he's around 27.. He's my biology tutor in uni.
He has caught me staring at him twice and both times he continued looking at me in my eyes.. (the first time, when he caught me staring, I lowered my eyes and almost immediately looked back, and he did the same)
That day I caught him staring at me as I was doing my activities.. and also I felt his eyes on me during the whole practical..

I feel really embarrassed and now I avoid to look at him. I kinda ignore him, and I try to act normal. Last time I felt again his eyes on me, but I didn't look in his direcion at all.

I really like him, but I'm not sure if he likes me back. I know that if he does he tries to hide it because it's against the rules.

I really don't know what to do...
Did anyone else had a similar experience?
What do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep your feelings to yourself, keep your eyes straight ahead here, dear. Silence is the golden rule of thumb that he is a Professional and won't Break his Oath to stray Any day.
    Many do follow this and keep it diplomatic. Of course, I have read that some go the other way but it is only trouble in the end for both parties involved.
    You have a mad crush on him, that's all, nothing more in store. And being in 'Uni' try and set your standards on someone who is More... Available.
    Good luck. xx

• Sure, @epicandmagical, I will Follow you or you can Follow me, I think this is how we can communicate. xx

• Oh, so welcome, sweetie, happy to have been able to oblige. xxoo

• Thank you so much, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence... You made my night.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 1

• The only way this is going to get resolve is if you blow him while he is sitting down in his office chair. I'm sorry but that's the only solution.

What Girls Said 2

• Write him a love note.

• Well all I can say is if you don't want to get kicked out of college and he loses his job then don't write a love letter and don't blow him don't do anything.