Rate this car out of ten?

Rate this car out of ten ?
In my opinion , its definitely 10/10.

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10

Most Helpful Girl

• A solid 9 for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty sexy I can't understand why only 16% voted for 9-10 range, people really really have a bad taste on this site

What Girls Said 7

• 5/10.

...

• 5-6 its whatever

• Wot? That "whatever" , costs 108K $ . I think it deserves every single cent based on its looks and specifications. Maybe this is a bad picture (its perfect in my opinion) so here is another one :
      ag-spots-2015.o.auroraobjects.eu/.../...2834_1.jpg

• Just because a car is pricey doesn't mean its universally gr8. Its just not the look I'm into personally. Its not bad but its not a car I would look twice at.

• Meh. It doesn't do it for me

• I'll give it a 10. It's a cool looking car :P

• it is alright.. :)

• 5/10 for me

• It's beautiful 8/10

What Guys Said 12

• It's art. A lot of people look at a painting & see beauty. I see beauty (art) in a car. After all an artistic person did design it.

Years ago the GPS & satellite radios had a glob placed on top of the cars. I always thought an artist designed that car & someone couldn't come up with a design that did the car justice & stuck a glob of an antenna on it.

• All the opinions saying this is a 5/10, what are they comparing this to? Not their own cars, apparently. Now, I don't know much about cars in that particular price range, but I'm going to say that as a vehicle all on it's own, it's clearly a beautiful car. I might prefer to have an SUV, but that doesn't mean I'd be unhappy to have something like this. In fact, I'd say that I would be lucky to have one of them in my possession. Someone else pointed out the rear end, and I see now that I'm not a big fan of it either. That's not a deal breaker for me though, and neither is the fact that I'd just prefer to have a different type of vehicle in the first place. I'm giving this a solid 9/10.

However, on second thought... Aren't we so lucky just to be able to sit here and judge cars like this? Some people in the world still have to walk everywhere, while we're sitting comfy wondering that color paint to have on our fancy rides. Even poor people in developed countries are far better off than their ancestors, or people in other parts of the world. My car is 12 years old, rusty, and requires a lot of maintenance these days, but I'm lucky to have it. Some people would kill for what I have... So, I change my vote to a 10/10. This car is a masterpiece in my eyes.

• I gave it a 5 to 6 out of 10. It is a very nice looking car but there are nicer cars.

• 7 out of ten, because I'm not a fan of the rear end's design:
    www.listadecarros.com/.../...CLS-63-AMG-2012-3.jpg

• i prefer classic muscle over modern cars, so a 5 is what i give it

• The color is ugly but other than that she is gorgeous

• Which one is it? Is it the S-type?

• No that is the CLS 63 .

• Oh, I see. I meant S class not s type by the way.

The newer mercedes are looking better but I still think Audi have their measure

• I give it a 10/10. Sure beats the hell out of my nonexistent car😂

• Fucking LOVE a sedan.

• I'll give it a 7. It's a good car but there are others I like more

• Relative to the average car: 9
    Relative to the average car costing that amount of money: 1

• I'd say Car/10.