Would this work with rape?

dont guys lose erections when they smell something really bad?
would this work with rapists? like spray something that smells terrible at them and make them unable to get an erection?

can guys...*ahem*... without an erection? they can't right?

I've seen guys here saying they think of omething gross or smell something that stinks to get rid of boners when they have them in public

Most Helpful Guy

• Rape isn't about sex he's still going to get hard because the thing that he is doing excites him

Most Helpful Girl

• Potentially, I suppose that could make them lose their erection, which would make them unable to perform intercourse. However, they could still force oral on you or just beat you, which is why it's better to incapacitate them completely.

• force oral? but how? like he is waay down there and he needs to pin her hands and sutff

• I mean force her to perform oral on him.

• oohh...

What Guys Said 4

• People experience thing with their senses differently when aroused, so it's not guaranteed to work... kind of like how some people interpret a good amount of pain as arousing.

If fighting off, using pepper spray or a taser didn't seem to work, another good defense is the anti-rape condom... feel free to look it up, pretty gruesome (for the rapist that is).

• To be honest I have a hard time understanding how a woman could even let herself be raped. Claw his dick off or punch him in the nose or kick him in the balls. There are just so many ways to inflict enough pain on a guy that he will definitely lose his boner. Most women though just lie back and take it then cry about it later because no one ever teaches them to defend themselves properly, and I'll probably get chewed out for "victim blaming" just for pointing out the fact women aren't taking real self defense and protecting themselves like they should.

• "let herserlf be raped" ?
      yea sure, women love being raped, they never really fight it or say no or try to resist or cry their heart ot or anything and then get over powered by the guy... we just stand there and "let" ourselves get raped

• I hear what you're saying, Chris Pratt, and that's a fair question. But the truth is, if the girl isn't incapacitated in some way (drunk, drugged, restrained, etc), then the fear of making him angry and injuring them further would be enough to keep them from fighting.

This is one of the things they addressed in my self defense classes. They taught us to fight back, fast and hard, before he knows what hit him. Attack what you can, using hands, elbows, knees, heels, anything we can. And we don't stop striking until he's on the ground. HOWEVER, they also taught us that it's okay to submit if we feel that fighting back could get us killed (particularly if our attacker has a weapon; we were taught to handle those situations as well, but it's VERY risky). They say to use our judgement.

• Look, all I'm saying, is that if you stab someone, or shoot them, or rip their dick and balls off, they aren't going to be able to rape you. I don't know why women have a hard time understanding this simple concept. :/

• Like pepper spray! That is always fun.

• no pepper spray burns
      im talking about something that stinks... I've seen guys here saying they think of omething gross or smell something that stinks to get rid of boners when they have them in public

• Like a stink bomb?

• maybe or w/e spray containing some foul smell

What Girls Said 2

• Ummmm they lose an eretion when they are turned off... A smell won't necessarily turn them off...

• Girl if a guy is trying to rape you don't have time for no damn spray drop kick his ass I don't care if his bigger than me I ain't gonna go down with out a fight. Shit talking about spray

• im kinda small lol
      i would fight obviously but i know itll get me nowhere lol so yea just thinking...