What's your pick?

You can only choose one out of all these. Choose wisely xD
What's your pick?

Most Helpful Guy

• Look 15 years younger - No, I'm Asian already.

Communicate with animals - I already can. And they're not political minds.

Freeze everything from touch - Wish I had it earlier when I used to give exams. Now there's no use.

X-Ray vision - I'm not a doctor. What'd I do watching bones? o_o

Add three inches to height - No, I prefer my height. A wide availability of clothes. And it is good for making ripped body easily.

Increase your bust two cups sizes - Holy Fucking Shit! No. XD

Read minds for 3 days - 3 days? ;_;

Invisible 1 hour - Now, just 1 hour? T_T

Predict your own death - Hmm... nah! I live like there's no tomorrow.

Cure for Ebola - For the world or me? For me - No. For world - Yes!

30% more brain power - *eats it*
    desktopdressedup.files.wordpress.com/.../...ro.png

• So what's your choice exactly? 😳😂

Do Asian really age well tho? o. o

• Yesss you heard right! Purple eyes + no periods, best deal everrr right? Wait lemme search if google has it. I read it at the city's library under the general knowledge section lol xD

Ahahah I'd never go to the extend of calling people son/daughter tho, I'd just call them kiddos or kids. Mainly because I teach kids piano so I'm kinda used to it already 😅

Most Helpful Girl

• Communucate with animals.

I love animals obviously and I've always wanted yo be able to talk to them, know what's on their mind, what are their views on some stuff. I also NEED to have some serious talks with my cats about this and that, we have A LOT to discuss! 😉 If I could talk to animals, I wouldn't even want human friends 😛

Reading minds and invisibility are very tempting as well since I've always wanted to have those superpowers.

What Guys Said 38

• 30% more brain power, definitely.

As long as it didn't kill me, I'm positive I'd make good use of it. Hell, I'd probably be able to design one of these pills with just the red pill alone.

• Look 15 years younger - No, I already have a super baby face.

Communicate with animals - While it sounds cool, I'd rather not have to feel constant guilt over what humans are doing to animals.

Freeze everything from touch - Things could end very badly if I ever got horny.

X-Ray vision - Hmmm... Maybe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Add three inches to height - Perhaps.

Increase your bust two cups sizes - No thanks, I'd rather not have moobs

Read minds for 3 days - Hell no, I don't want to end up feeling more self conscious about myself

Invisible 1 hour - Invisibility is a completely useless power.

Predict your own death - And end up being paranoid as fuck? No thank you.

Cure for Ebola - I heard that a cure is in progress, so I'll skip this one :P Man I feel shitty for saying that :/

30% more brain power - Hell yeah 8)

• - Look 15 years younger: if it's only how I look and not my actual age then no. I have no problem with how old I look and I don't think that will change much.

-Communicating with animals: This could be a lot of fun and very interesting, or completely useless and boring. Too high of a risk

- X-Ray vision: I'm a huge perv and it would definitely be interesting with some people, but I think it would get boring after some time and seeing someone naked isn't anything special anymore if you can do it whenever you want

- Freeze everything on touch: sounds more like a problem than a useful super power

- add 3" to your height: NEVER! I'm almost 6'6" and I hate it -.-

- increase your bust two cups sizes: thanks but my boobies are fine as they are ;)

- Read minds for 3 days: only temporary and high risk that you'll hear things you don't really wanna know.

- Invisible 1/hour: so that means I can turn invisible once per hour for the rest of my life? sounds interesting and useful, wouldn't say no to that

- Predict your own death: Noooooope, not interested :s

- Cure for Ebola: as far as I know there exists already a vaccination which still gets tested but seems to work quite well. If we fail to eliminate Ebola than it's only because of money (sad but true)

- 30% more brain power: you can never have enough brain power... :)

So I have to choose between invisibility and brain power... and I'd take invisibility! More fun and you can use it to compensate for the lacking brain power ;)

• 30% more brain power... PLEASE!!

• Read minds for 3 days!!! I definetely enjoy it a lot and confirm what people think about so many things...

• Like the a wise @cavmanier once said..
    Either cure ebola, or 30% more brain power.

• Thank you : ) It's a tough decision! 😯

• @Phoenix98

Yeah I was wondering whether it was 30% of our current capacity
      or if it was 30% added onto it.. ^.~

• Hmm that's a good question, she didn't really specify I guess we can assume anything so let's just say it's the better of the two options.

• 30 percent more brain power evidently... It's permanent and can make you rich and slick for the rest of your life.. read minds would be cool but it's 3 days... look 15 years younger would make me 2 so NNNEEE... and X ray vision would be my second choice

• I considered 30% more brain power but... 0 x 1.3 = 0 so that would be no use!
    So: I want to have X-ray vision please :D
    I'll see what's behind the secret curtain hahaha 8)

• 0×1.3? What's that o. o

• Ahahah brain cells? XD
      Let's name em lol alpha bravo charlie delta nice name 😂😂

• Oh yeah alpha bravo charlie delta, that name "echoes" haha 8)

• Probably30% more brain power but would actually settle for 1%. If I could read minds for 3day that would work well when picking up chicks. You know what id use the xray vision to do. If I was invisible for an hour id go to the girls locker room at the gym. I guess I would only use my powers for evil.

• 30% more brain power any day, you could do sooooooo much with that!

• I'll take the extra 30% brain power easily.

• Communicate with animals.

• Well I feel guilty when I don't pick cure for ebola. It helps more people than when I pick something for myself.

X-ray and communication with animals sound pretty awesome, but I'll go for cure for ebola.

• Cure for ebola or more brain power

• 30% more brain power... i would be able to conquer the world lol

• Freeze anything from touch.

• The yellow pill! So i could get with sum HAWT lez 👄
    Lez are the HAWTEST cuties 😘

• Humans only utilize 10% of their brain, so an increase in 30% more brain power would be badass, and the results would be so unpredictable... though communicating with animals and freezing with touch would also be something I'll love to have...

• Easy choice 30% more brain power 8)

• Brain power.

• Add three inches to my height please

• communicate with Animals, I want to know what my cat and dogs are really saying

• I would take the one that lets me talk to animals

• More brain power

• read minds for 3 days.. because I have a lot of questions for my mom, my crush and my friends especially mom. I want to see if she really forgave me for things I did in the past.

• Well, i have enough brain power... still, it wouldn't hurt to be a genius after this hour.

• Red one for more brain power. F*** yeahhhh !!!

• Wait !! @mskay ! If i choosee the Freeze everything.. thats like any kind of touch? So if i want to make sex?
      Or anything, just freezes? Can i personalize one finger to freeze stuff?

• Everything freezes lol.

• I will take the look 15 years younger to feel what it likes to be like Detective Conan. :)

• Read minds for 3 days. Definitely

• Read minds for 3 days

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 20

• -.- nothing about weight loss. WHY? -.-

ok uhm... probably communicating with animals. that one has no time limit on it so that's pretty cool!

• Nooooo, you're perfect as you are! -.-

• You're perfect :) you don't need to lose weight you're beautiful they way God intended you to be

• Well, since it's a pill there are probably side effects. There's always side effects...
    I'll pick the cure if it helps the world, I'd hope that will help more and not have negative side effects. If it's just for me, then I guess read mind for 3 days.

• look 15 years younger i am 18 i would be 3

increase bust size no i am happy with my boob size

predict your death no when death knocks on my door i will greet him like an old friend i just referenced harry potter *insert evil maniacal laugh*

cure for ebola hmmm possibility
    30% more brain power YES! if i have 30% more brain power i will smarter and find cure for ebola! perfect

read minds dont think i want to read the dirty thoughts in other peoples head

invisibility power this is only a one time thing so no

freeze everything no we already have one elsa

increase height no i am happy with my height

communicate with animals i dont think i want to communicate with my dog

x ray vision not a doctor so no point

• Oh, this is so hard! let's see:

*freeze everything, predict death, invisible for an hour, read minds for 3 days - no
    *look 15 years younger - i'll save it for when i'm turn 40
    *increase bust size - i'm okay with mine
    *x-ray vision - could be a good one if i was feeling horny
    *add 3 inches to height - that would depend where it's added
    *cure ebola - such an altruistic thing to do, but i'm selfish
    *30% brain power - i have plenty; just need to think faster
    *communicate with animals - this would be cool. i could get them to like me and keep one as a pet for fun and protection. i would love a pet white tiger.

so animals

• Communicate with animals!! That would be awesome :)

• Oh God, it's so difficult!! I want to choose red tablet and white & blue tablet.
    Because I want to be smarter and I love animals.. So, I want to communicate with them, understand them :)

But since you said to choosr only one. I'd choose the white &blue tablet, the power to communicate with animals ☺

• -If I looked 15 years younger then I would look like I was 8 years old. XD

Increase my bust size by 2 cups would murder my back since they are big enough as it is. :D

I would go with 30% more brain power. I have ADHD so that might help with my focusing issue. :)

• I think the red one that will increase my brain power by 30%, that would be really awesome lol I guess I would be like Lucy in a way 😜 I'd be really curious what would happen and out of those it's definitely the most useful to me 🙆🙆🙆

• i would use 15 years younger.. but then i'll look 5.. :/ so i would keep it for when i turn 50..

• Ebola

the other stuff i want are not permanent and the permenant stuff are not very worth it
    Ebola would be the best investment

• The cure or youth pill for later on.

• The youth pill will make you look
      like you're 4 years old.

That was my reason for not picking it. ^.~

• Naw, then it'd be 45yo.

With a pill to make me look 15 years younger
      I'd be like I was 9.. ^.~

• @Aizou well if I have wrinkles they won't look as prominent. I notice in my family that their skin stays tight and you can't see wrinkles until like 50

• Oh wow this is hard :( i would like to communicate with animals. That would be pretty interesting.

• I would pick 15 years younger at 40.

Now, 30% more brain power.

• 30% more brain power.

• 30% more brain power lol

• Brain power
    ...

• Looking 15 years younger could be a problem xD

I want to communicate with my cats so I take the animals :)

• I want to communicate with animals so I can see what they actually think about us.

• Considering the restrictions on the other choices,
    I would rather speak with animals. I believe I would be able to discover some mysteries of this world.

Although I am thinking of choosing the mind power too, but why the limit? :P

• I would choose the 30% more brain power.