Do you drink alcohol?

0|0
20|23

Most Helpful Guy

• I do enjoy a drink three to four times a week. Just one drink... maybe two on the weekend if I am socializing.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, but not much. The most I've drank was during festive season back in the country.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Nope. I figure that I can have fun without it.
    Also, I want to save money, be able to always think clearly, and I can just drink other drinks I like. It also doesn't make me want to drink it with all the alcohol my dad has ever had in his life. My family has a high susceptibility to alcoholism (thanks to my dad's side), so alcohol is something I have no interest in.

Granted, I don't mind people drinking, it is just something I don't feel the want to do. I'll just be the designated driver for everyone when people want to go to a bar and stuff in the future xD

1|0
    0|0
  • why yes I do

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm a teetotaller. I don't intend to try it to. The odour is a huge turn off, and I have seen what alcohol does to people's behaviour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. filler up!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i gave it up.

2|1
    0|0
  • I do drink but been a looong time since my last drinky.
    Kinda living on bare minimum expense here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do drink a little

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I never have. Seen alcoholic uncles growing up so I told myself I wouldn't be like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, every now and then

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I do, mostly beer but also sometimes wodka

1|0
    0|0
  • I was an excessive alcoholic, Now I've given up it since 4 years. Now don't look n touch it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup I used to drink A LOT, but cooled off after graduation

1|0
    0|0
  • It's illegal here. However, I've drank alcohol and I don't really like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore no

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I do not.

I used to but it got boring really fast, if any one needs me to drink around them to have a good time they are no mate of mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not drink alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I was an idiot... then yeah.

But I'm not.

0|0
    1|0
  • No, never really appealed to me. The way people behave when the're drunk just puts me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never saw any appeal in drinking booze, therefore; have not drunk booze.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only one or two drinks per month, usually at a social gathering.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but only once a month maby

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Not really. I don't like the taste and doesn't do much for me so I don't see the point. You can have heaps of fun without alcohol. I do drink a bit once in a blue moon though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. Not a lot though.. only when I go out clubbing or to hang out spots which isn't a awful lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, almost every weekend. I do it as a social aspect.

I used to drink heavier but now I may only have a glass of wine or a small shot.

1|0
    1|0
  • No, I don't and I can't anyways. I don't mind if others want to, though, that's their choice. Hopefully they do drink in moderation, you don't want alcohol poisoning or liver disease at an early age.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too often, but I do sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do enjoy it a lot in light amounts.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i drink alcohol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah wine only

1|0
    0|0
  • Why yes I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yess i doo

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't actually. I've legally been able to for the past year and I've never touched the stuff. I've often felt pressured into drinking, but its just my personal choice because I actually think that it stinks and have no plans about getting drunk so honestly I never saw the point! for some people they like it and that's fine, but it just not for me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I do not drink alcohol and I never will.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes but it's not often at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never. I hate the taste of it 😳

1|0
    0|0
  • no I don't drink alcohol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I go to clubs dancing sometimes even at the club I don't drink. Sometimes I have a half shot of vodka and tonic for the whole night. If I am not driving I may do a beer and three shots and my half shot of vodka in my tonic but I did that more when my son was away for the summer I was unwinding. I care too much about the calories. So I try to not do that more than like once a month

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do

1|0
    0|0