You find a bag of money, You take it home since you're very far from the police and to and you're about to call the cops, and then?

You find a bag of money, you take it home since you're very far from the police and its extremely hot outside. You empty the rest of the bag, and a note with something attached to it it reads "This is a explosive device with enough impact to blow up a whole city block." It has a timer for 4 minutes . The police are on the other side of town and there's no way they can arrive in 4 minutes what do you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Call the police while I run to the local ravine and throw it in there, to minimise the damage to people and property.

• Scratch that - why did I empty the bag in the first place? Why do I only get to make decisions now you've made a mess?

• Why would a criminal call the cops? You know you didn't steal it. The cops won't think you are involved in a crime if you're calling them to say you found some money.

• You're missing my point. Touching it too much could contaminate or destroy crucial evidence needed for the cops to catch the real criminals.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• start pulling wires. im fucked in 4 minutes i know i can't fucking outrun a whole city block in 4 minutes 😂

• The timer would have started before you ever saw the bag if you found it all by itself and then taking it all the way home and then taking the time to finally empty it and then see a note that says 4 minutes? I'd assume it was a dud because it should have probably blown up long before now.

• I'd just start trying to cut wires or maybe try to evacuate the area near me if possible.

• Throw it in the pond/lake down the street. Then apologize to the geese and swans I have just murdered.

• take it, run as fast as i can to open area and throw it..

• Cut the blue wire. Problem solved. Or is it the red wire? No, blue... I'm pretty sure it's the blue wire.

• Doesn't work like that.

• TV shows and movies would never steer us wrong.