Does butterfingers (the candy) burn anybody else's throat?

my brother loves me butterfingers and he is alwaystelling me i am wrong to hate them i can't help they burn my throat. like every time i swallow the candy i can feel the lining of my throat getting very aggravated and burn. just a few days ago, my brother brought home butterfinger ice cream and i could only eat a tiny bit before it burned my throat. does anyone else have this problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• nah it was nothing but good to mah throat :P

• lucky you :P if i keep eating it even though my throat is burning i can't talk.

• you know whats weird, i used to eat avocados all the time and recently i can't eat them anymore cause it gives me a bad fucking stomach ache. like out of the blue but that's more weird is chipotles guacamole doesn't do shit to me lol 😂

• whats more weird*

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that doesn't happen to me.

Could this be an allergic reaction? Check the ingredients. :p

What Guys Said 1

• Your probably allergic to somthing in it

What Girls Said 1

• That's not normal lol. Like others said sounds like allergic reaction

• I know when I eat them, I feel the lining of my esophagus burn just like how when you touch skin on a baking sheet that just came out of the oven except I feel it in my throat